𝐒𝟏 ~ 𝟎𝟎𝟐

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏 𝐩𝐭𝟐

"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭."

ℱℐℛ𝒮𝒯 𝒫ℰℛ𝒮𝒪𝒩 𝒫𝒪𝒱

𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧.

"It's just so hard to say- I don't know-" he mumbled to himself.

I sighed getting up. Just like any other time before this, he never knew how to say he's sorry. Nor take responsibility for his actions. I knew deep down that it wasn't completely his fault. But I wanted something, anything said out of his stupid mouth.

"If you're not going to say anything important then I'm leaving. I have stuff I need to do." I reminded him as I walked towards the door.

The boy spacial jumped and held a moderately tight grip on my wrist. Making me look back at him as I was getting impatient.

"Look okay. I'm trying. I've been in the apocalypse for over 20 years. I have been in constant suffering since the moment I blinked and ended up there. I regret everything. You were right that I was not ready. Each and every day I regretted my last words to you more and more, and you were my only motivation to get me out of there. So one day I could finally find you awake and everything would suddenly be okay. But everything's not okay right now. So much bullshit is happening and I have little to no control over it. Everything I did was to get back to our family, to get back to you. You were my only drive. You are my only drive right now as I'm speaking. I'm doing this for you. I'm sorry, I really am. I don't want to lose you again. So please, just give me a chance to explain everything. I can make it up to you or something I know it- just please." He looked down at me with tears welling in his eyes.

I could tell he was genuine with everything he said. He was never this emotional towards me. I let out a sigh, thinking for a moment. "I don't understand everything you said, but I want to. Can we meet up somewhere in a few. I have someone I also need to talk to." I said as I walk out of the room, not allowing him to let go of his grip on me.

As we walked down the stairs, I saw Vanya as she was talking to pogo, about to leave.

"Vanya! Pogo!" I said waving, turning my attention to Five. "Meet me at Vanya's house." I mumble to him. He nods, his regular expression on his face reappearing as I skipped to Vanya and pogo, giving pogo a hug.

"I'm grateful that you are awake Ms.Y/n" he says letting out a smile.

"I am too," I say as I turn my attention to Vanya.

"What are you leaving now?" I expressed sadness in my question, Vanya was someone that I could always feel sane with, like she always made me feel normal, just like her. That's something I always liked about her.

"Yeah...I got violin practice in the morning, gotta get a good nights sleep. Plus I don't really know how much I'm wanted here anyway.." She mumbles, low enough for us two to hear but I decided against question it for the time being.