xiv. fourteen

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
NEXT PAGE ★ ˙ ̟🐇 !!

Chapter Fourteen
TFW
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

They hangout and talk about their trips together as soon they finished their conversations and decided to continue their plans from the morning since the rain finally stopped, They separated into two cars and drive around the city.

"I'm getting hungry now" Ni-ki rubs his stomach forcing Sunoo to stop at the park
in front of us

"Let's eat in this park, The hyungs said they bought food" Jungwon said, Ni-ki happily opened the door and ran to the green field, Yerin looks at her right and spots the others in the second car, She waves at them to park next to the car.

The older boys go out of the car with plastic in their hands, They sit at the chairs in the park and watched Ni-ki run around the park with Sunoo and Jungwon.

"Why aren't you with them" Heeseung asked, Yerin removes her sunglasses and puts on top of her head

"I don't run around in parks anymore" She said while crossing her legs, They chuckled at her sassy attitude and continued to watch the others.

A minute later the three stopped running around and sat beside them, Yerin passes the towel to Sunoo, He smiles at her and thanks her.

"What about me?" Without looking, Yerin accidentally stuffs the towel in Ni-ki's mouth, She suddenly hears muffled sounds coming from Ni-ki, She finally notices what she did and quickly removes the towel from his mouth.

"Cause you were to distracted by Hyung" He said crossing his arms, She turned her head to Ni-ki and kicked him on his leg, He stopped pouting and appeared to have a smile in his face as soon as Jay revealed the food they had bought

"Are you a goat? Stop kicking people" Jake asked

"Shut up" She replied to his remarks and kept eating, They happily ate together but stopped because of a girl, She introduced herself as Sunoo and Yerin's classmate.

"Oh Sunoo, Can i have your number" She asked before she left, Sunoo smiles and gives it to her, The others look at Yerin who was looking down at her food and just playing with it with a spoon, Ni-ki starts comforting her and rubbing her back but she brushes away his hand.

"Guys where should we go next?" Her sudden change of expression surprised the others as she was just sad seconds ago.

"Me and Yerin will wait in the car" Heeseung says out of nowhere, She looked confused but followed him to the car

"But she's going with us" Sunoo asked

"Jake will go with you guys first" Jake agreed realizing what Jay has to do, He was about to confront her, He couldn't see her like this, Jay never saw her this sad, Jay starts the car and Yerin sits at the passenger seat.

"I can't see you like this, What's happening" He looked at her dead in the eye and waited for a response, She looked down and started playing with her hands

"You saw everything already" She sighed

"Do you really like him?"

"Like this much" She said spreading her hands as far as she could, He smiled and proceeded to comfort her.

After a few minutes the others outside started packing up and ready to leave so we could continue exploring the city.

They went in the car and we followed the other car, They sat in silence before Sunghoon started talking about his back pain

"Do you want me to kick you for you to shut up" Jake says

"Just trying to lighten up the mood" Sunghoon crossed his arms and looked at the window, Yerin looks at the window and suddenly starts waving at her

"Who's that?"

"That's my friend Nozomi" She waved at her from the window, Yerin then gestures her that she was gonna chat her, she nodded and waved goodbye.

"She tried setting me up with Sunoo back in high school but he was with that girl we met earlier"

"Woah i never knew he dated someone" Heeseung said

"She asked him to tutor her, In high school she had a huge crush on him and everyone knew but they never dated i don't know why though"   As she explained Sunghoon smirks and nudges Heeseung.

"Cause he likes you" They teasingly say to her.

"I-idontthinkso" She said

"Then why are you blushing" Jay asked her as they stopped at the amusement park, She looks at the window and spots Sunoo waving at her, She smiles at him and waves back.

"Told you"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
NEXT PAGE ★ ˙ ̟🐇 !!
˙✧˖°📷 ༘ ⋆。˚
!!