vi. six

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
NEXT PAGE ★ ˙ ̟🐇 !!

Chapter Six
Friends Advice

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The food was good, but today everyone was really grumpy about working again. Well, what did you expect? This is their life now.

"ONE LAST SELCA!" Sunghoon shouted as Yerin ran toward him angrily, yelling, "I'M COMING! STOP SHOUTING!"

As soon as Yerin arrived, they both started taking a lot of pictures. The staff told him to give the phone to her since they were done taking pictures.

"Let's get ice cream!" she smiled at him and linked arms with Sunghoon. Yerin glanced back at Sunoo to see if he was watching them. He was, but not in the way she hoped; he was smiling. She turned back around and started choosing an ice cream flavor at the stand. As she did, Sunghoon noticed her repeatedly looking around to see if anyone was watching.

"What are you doing?" he finally asked, sensing something was off.

"Just trust me, Sunoo's trying to set us up," she whispered quietly.

"I told him I liked you, but nope, I like h—"

"Him? You like him?" Sunghoon's sudden response made her freeze. He smirked and dragged her to a table to sit down.

"Let's talk about it. Sit down." Yerin sat next to him, staring at her shoes, hesitating whether to speak.

"We have nothing to talk about," she said, standing up to leave. But Sunghoon, interested in the topic, stopped her.

"Want me to set you up with him?" he asked, but she shook her head, not wanting his help.

"If you keep denying it, I'll still do it." She sighed in defeat. Yerin stood up from her chair and hugged him.

"Thank you anyway, even if I said no," she muttered as she pulled away. Sunghoon flicked her forehead.

"I hate you," she said, rubbing her forehead.

"No, you don't."

"And what if this plan of yours fails?" she asked.

He shrugged. "Then I'll set you up with Jungwon instead."

She playfully punched his shoulder before sitting back down. "I'm kidding!" he laughed as they sat next to each other.

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

Sunoo watched as Yerin laughed at everything Sunghoon said. He looked down sadly, imagining it was him laughing and eating ice cream with her.

"Sunoo, go get your girl before Sunghoon does," Jay said.

"First, she isn't my girl. And second, they're probably together," he explained, but then paused.

"They aren't, I promise!" Jake said, approaching the table where the three of them were talking.

"I told you to confess. There goes your chance of getting a girlfriend," Ni-ki said in a disappointed tone.

"They're not dating!" Heeseung joined in to reassure him. But as they watched, Yerin started laughing and playfully hitting Sunghoon.

"Nevermind."

"It's fine, Sunoo. There are more girls in the world," Jay added. Sunoo glared at him briefly before looking down at the melting ice cream in his hand.

"There goes your girl! And your ice cream," Jake said, trying to lighten the mood. Everyone looked at him, obviously not in the mood for jokes. Sunoo sighed, threw the ice cream in the bin, and started wiping his hands with a towel.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
NEXT PAGE ★ ˙ ̟🐇 !!
˙✧˖°📷 ༘ ⋆。˚
!!