Opening Move (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Oh? If so please indulge us why your beta-male ass is being shown"

Ryuen says with a discerning gaze fixed upon me, his eyes subtly expressing hints of suspicion.

Before Hirata and Sudo were going to say something, I looked at both of them and conveyed discouragement as I shook my head

"To give you an answer Ryuen-kun, The reason why I am being shown on the screen is probably because of a certain predicament that happen while riding the bus to ANHS"

"Oh is that so? So you're absolutely certain that after showcasing the drama on the bus, the screen will gracefully shift to another person's perspective?"

"That is something I am unsure of Ryuen-kun, only the Chess-themed Man knows and he'll probably not ruin the screening with spoilers"

The way the Chess-themed Man glanced at me before discussing the announcement suggests he knows who I really am.

This possibly indicates an emphasis on me during the screening rather than people like Ryuen or Manabu.

"Kuku that is true, Im impress Ayanokouji, usually most people would be too afraid to engage discourse with me"

Does Ryuen think he's always intimidating?

Before I could say something back, a feminine voice enter our conservation

"Fufu, do you really think you're intimidating 24\7 Ryuen-kun?"

The girl with lilac colored short hair smugly said while staring at Ryuen-kun

Seems like we were on the same wavelength

"Out of all the people in ANHS, you should be the most afraid of what I can do to you cripple little girl"

Ryuen spouts back with a wicked smirk on his face

The lilac hair girl undeterred by Ryuen's threat looks at him with interest

"Fufu, I would like to see you try..."

Ignoring the two of them, I look back to my classmates who were now looking at the screen again waiting for it to start up again.

This gave Hirata a chance to address something

"Everyone try your best to hold onto your thoughts and opinions throughout this screening until the end. Constantly bombarding Ayanokoji-kun with questions wouldn't be effective and could only serve to make him uncomfortable"

"Exactly Hirata-kun! Everyone please be patient and also mindful of Ayanokoji-kun!

Kushida vigorously agree with Hirata's statements

Both of them coming together to defend me despite different reasons overall helps me retain some semblance

I cast a glance at Horikita who's gaze was still on me accompanied by a subtle gratifying smile

That's annoying......

I immediately wanted to sigh, but I held off from it.

With the conservation over, the screen started playing again

My gaze passed over the people in the bus. Most of them were high schoolers, wearing the same uniform I was, while others were commuting to work and looked quite stressed.

"Ayanokoji-kun, are your thoughts always this descriptive?"

Sakura quietly asked

"Hmm I guess so, I have a preference for thorough attention to details"