Markoutwest😷🗣️
Yoo

Aaliyah
Hey

Markoutwest😷🗣️
Can I call you on ft?

Aaliyah just inaudibly sighed as she threw her head back. She was planning on calling notti tonight, not be on the phone with some random.

Aaliyah just sat there thinking about what to say back. She could either lie or agree, she was stuck.

Aaliyah
Yea that's fine.

Markoutwest😷🗣️
Bet, what's ya number?

Aaliyah then sent the guy her number. she got a ft call about 10 seconds later after she pressed send. Zoey then came out of the bathroom as she sat back on the bed in the middle of talking to ddot.

But Zoey quickly put ddot on mute so she could get updated about Aaliyah and mark. Zoey got back under the cover and made herself comfortable before turning her head to Aaliyah.

"Yall textin?" Zoey asked Aaliyah before Aaliyah lifted her phone up showing Zoey that her and mark were now on the phone.

"Yooo" mark said to Aaliyah before Zoey got in the camera as she waved to her cousin. Mark said hey before Aaliyah put the phone back to her.

"So lemme get to know you type shit." Mark said as Aaliyah cringed. But she decided to continue the conversation anyways.

3 HOURS LATER

It was around 1 in the morning as Aaliyah and Zoey were slumped onto the bed. Aaliyah had accidently fell asleep on the phone with mark.

She was already tired before she got on the phone with him, so now she fell asleep without hanging up.

Mark was sleep, ddot was sleep, Zoey was sleep, and Aaliyah was sleep. It was dead silent until Aaliyah started getting a FaceTime call randomly from no other than notti.

Aaliyah just groaned slightly as she rubbed her eyes before opening them. She saw mark laid down with the tv playing in the back as she saw
"notti boo 💋" flashing across her screen.

Aaliyah didn't think twice to hang up on mark as she picked up the phone as notti called her.

Aaliyah slid the button over to green as she answered. She immediately heard the sound of the critters outside and the nighttime noises.

"Hello..?" Aaliyah asked confused as she then sat up. She heard notti breathing over the phone before he started to move around.

"Come outside." Notti said bluntly as Aaliyah was a bit taken aback. She wasn't even at home. She just mugged notti slightly through the phone before she sighed.

"Notti huh? I'm not even at home- I know, cmon." Notti said as Aaliyah just scratched her head before she moved to the end of the bed and got out of it.

She then slid her slippers on as she went downstairs to open the door. And as soon as she did that she saw notti standing at the end of the porch with a jacket on and his hair a bit messy.

Aaliyah just squinted her eyes before she hung up the phone. Was notti really standing there? Orr was she tripping?

"Notti what the.." Aaliyah said before she slowly went up to him. And as soon as she did notti pulled her arms before he hugged her tightly.