🍻Episode 09🍻

6:53

After meticulously adorning the entire room with festive decorations reminiscent of a lively birthday celebration, she found herself compelled to step into the shower.

After showering the food she ordered had also arrived at her doorstep. She quickly took the food and started setting up trays. Just like a buffet

Yen's phone ranged across the room as she went to pick it up. It was rora

Rori office : hey yenshii!

Yen : yes rori!

Rori office : is everything ready? We're getting eunwoo in an hour!"

Yen : yes all set I just need to pack his gifts

Rori office : okay yenshi and also there will be 15 people coming along hope the food will be sufficient for all!

Yen : what! 15? Oh I think we might lack some food I will order more!

Rori office : okay, be quick Yen !

The gold haired quickly ordered more food and started packing the gift for eunwoo. after finishing with all her important work that had to be done, she went to her closet searching for party wear dress but unfortunately she could not find any one of our likings.

The bell suddenly Rai, and as yen thought "so early!"

To her surprise, it was the charcoal hair at the door with a big Chanel bag into his hand

After seeing him standing outside her house and quickly pushed him outside and closed the door behind her because she did not want to see Jungkook to look at all the decorations. She made and suspect anything at all. She thought if she would just agree that she's coming so he would not think any thing that is suspicious.

" wow this is a strange behaviour from you gold . Anyways, I got a dress for you that you should be wearing at the party today. I'll bet you will look so beautiful in it."

" really appreciate you, but I am not going to take this from you"
The Golden had said, looking straight into his eyes

" why not?"

" just because I feel so" She replied with intense glare and not giving him a chance to suspect because she was for sure scared.

" can I at least get a glass of water?" he asked." no" she simply replied.

" Okay so here is the dress please wear it! And if you wear it. I will just expect  that you are ready to give me a second chance my gold" he said gently, smiling. After the sweet little conversation, Jungkook left from there, and you, and was told speechless. She did not know if she should wear a dress or not though she was ready to give him a second chance.

She went inside and opened the box. The dress inside was beautifully made, and it seemed hell expensive.  Though yen was habitual of these expensive living, but still she did not want to get any expensive thing from Jungkook.

The Golden haired girl thought she should also tell him that she is the daughter of the CEO of the most successful company, the jung's corporation

That is all because yen knew that  Jungkook did not love her for her company, but he loved her by her heart.

The Golden head girl knew that if she returned back to her parents, they will accept her and they will make her the next CEO of the company, and she did wanted to tell Jungkook all of this now.