MYSTERIOUS RIVAL|15|

Start from the beginning

"Where were for half of the class? " I saw her eyes balls flickering which means she is finding an answer, but before she could even utter anything a voice from behind made us to look towards it .

"She was with me. " I don't know but my muscle tingled and jaw clenched seeing him who smiled at her and she smiled back at him which I want her to smile at me the same way. He walks forward and took her hand in his and now I wanna question did I miss something?

This annoying kim smiles at me which he has never done before but I won't smile back at him, jeon jungkook doesn't really smile, and if he doe---wait no she ain't special to me.

"I have some work with her, so we'll excuse from her. " With that he dragged her out of the cafeteria and all the way my gaze remained fixed at their holding hands. I must be going crazy now why it matters me so much when it was me who agreed to help her out to get closer to him? I really need to go for shooting today, my mind will come back to sense when I grab my gun and hit bull's eye.

--YN--

I was really confused by the sudden presence of jungkook and the fact he tried to start a conversation with me. But then taehyung came and now he's dragging me out of cafeteria.

Wait I'm so confused what unfinished work we had?

"Taehyung!! Where are you taking me? " Hearing me he left my hand and turned to face me. "I helped you out " I squint my eyes in confusion.

"What do you mean? " He sighs "Didn't you see his face how hardened it was when I held your hand? " I shook my head well I was too busy in my bubble of thoughts. But wait that cold jerk was jealous but how could he when he agreed me to help me out to get closer to tae?

"Look he gets jealous when you're some other guy so it's clear he is interested in you. " I bit my lower lip and nod to him while my head was still in chaos with so many questions which I don't know I'll get even answers to it?

"YN? " I got startled when he shook, he looked at me worried and I just smiled to make sure he doesn't get more worried. "Well can I ask you something? " He asks and I just nod "how are you going to make him fall for you? "

His question made me question, is making someone fall for you is it that easy? "I don't know I'll just be me. " I say and not really sure what I'm going to do?

"Okay let's go it's time for class. " We made our way to professor Kim's class as there was this talk going among the student he's going to announce something, let's see what it is?

--Taehyung--

We walked back inside the classroom and I secretly smirked when I show jungkook glancing at us and I intentionally rested my hand at her lower back to which his finger curled into fist.

The way yn's ear turned red I'm sure I have an effect on her  which made it even more better cause right now his gaze is on her flushed face.

I took my seat and he just turned his face to the front with clenched jaw and Namjoon entered the classroom.

"Hello class so I'm here to announce something. " He says and took out his diary. "There's going to be treasure hunt in the university and you guys will be paired for it. " He says and everyone nod to him indicating to continue.

"So I'm announcing the pair and I hope you all will give your best to win the treasure hunt. " I looked at yn and smiled seeing her happy, well I know she has always been interested in these kind of games.

I don't know but when she smiles, I'm happy to see her smile and all happy.

"Okay class so I'm announcing you the pairs .... " With that he start announcing the pair and here at the last pair I smirked.

"Jungkook and YN "

I glanced at him with peripheral vision and I could see the change of his body language clearly. I knew this would happen as namjoon already told me about this treasure hunt thing.

He created a way to get them closer and I'm getting slowly closer to his destruction.

I'm going to take revenge of my parent's death from you jeon so just wait and watch.

To be continued!!

Hope you're enjoying the story..

Do vote and comment.

Add the book to your library to get notified.

Follow me cuties....