Fifth Harmony

Okay so for like an hour and a half, I have been watching 5H videos, live performances and more.

Now here are some things I kinda noticed:

I was watching the RDMA awards and I noticed that they were lip syncing... it's like in almost all the live performances I've watched, like 90% of the time they were lip syncing.

Now one, I think you are allowed to do it but not for like the whole song, like Camila lip synced the first part of the song(her part in Worth It)and then she sang the rest on her own.... with her actual voice.... And that kinda got me a little confused so then I started to watch more videos.

When they sang Reflection(like their song) they weren't lip syncing, they actually sang the whole time.... actual voices... their lovely lovely voices.

(in most of the videos, I mostly looked at Dinah, Ally, and Lauren)

Now... one reason why I use to hate Fifth Harmony is because when bo$$ came out, I was like 'well this is fucking gross'

I never called them sluts or anything, I actually just ignored the 5H fandom tbh.

And I actually never knew what the real reason for bo$$ was until I watched it again.

Another one: I'm fucking lesbian of Dinah now 😭😭😭😭😭 damn, why does she have to look so fucking hot, it kills me 😭😭😭😭😭😭 Its basically Camila, Ally, and Dinah 😭😭😭😭😭 I literally have no control 😭😭😭😭

((So this was really pointless, I just waited to see what was going on in those videos))