Utter surprise.

Kaleil's POV:

I hug Adam knowing that I messed up, I second hand guessed that Adam was replacing me or even worse. Cheating on me.

But I sighed knowing that I did something, that would hurt Adam even more. But it had to come out. "Adam." I said hesitatly.

Adam replied "yes dear." "I'm transferring schools. It's a private school for smart, intelligent, and well behaved students."

Adam quickly looked up in shocked. "You're leaving me?." He said in his shaky voice. "Not only that but i will only come back on weekends and sometimes won't even come back due to afterschool activities."

I said looking up at him as he stands up. "It's okay, I understand. It's your choice to whatever you want. I support you no matter what, no mather how far you are. I will still support you love."

Adam pulled me inside to discuss it more and I was happy that we started to talk more but I had to tell him another thing.

"Another thing, i'm leaving tomorrow morning. The bus is picking me up." I said knowing he will start to cry even more.

"I'm sorry but I know you will miss m-" I got cut off by Adam picking me up and pulling me into a kiss.

(SMUT WARNING ‼️)

I moan had soon as he started to swirl his tongue around my mouth, I couldn't hold it in anymore. I had to let him do whatever he wanted on me.

I broke the kiss out of breathe, as I was taking a break he started to trail his hands under my shirt. Up and down, side to side. Until I felt him go down into my pants.

I quickly looked at him shaking my head knowing that I would go crazy if he started to tease me. I started to bite my lip keeping everything inside of me to not come out. Not even a noise.

He started to unbutton my pants, licking his lips waiting for me to stop but him but I didn't move. I was just standing still.

He grabbed my dick and started to stroke it. I arched and bite my lip even harder, leaving a mark on my bottom lip.

He looked at me and teased. "Aw, is someone getting excited?~" He said stroking faster looking me in the eye.

I look at him but then look away, that's my biggest fear was eye contact. It makes me nervous and sometime even hard.

I close my eye, But then he stopped. I open my eyes to see him put me down on my bed stripping himself. "start taking off your clothes, sweetheart. I won't go easy."

I blushed, I obeyed what he says. I took my clothes leaving me naked on my back looking embarrassed and not looking in his direction.

I was to shy to do anything but he started to suck on my sweet stop. My neck, he trailed down to my inner thighs.

I started to relax more to ease myself and calm myself down but Adam put his mouth on my dick and started to suck the tip.

I couldn't hold in anymore. I started to moan and grip his hair. "n-no" I mumbled making him look at me.

He smirked and stood up taking off his pants. Leaving him in his boxers. He pulled out his dick. He avoid my eyes and just put it in without prep!

I yelped in pain and I gripped the bed sheets tightly. He kissed my neck trying to comfort me. After a while of thrusting, pain went to pleasure and I started to moan.

He started to go more faster and deeper. After a few minutes we both came and lied down tired. Adam fell asleep and I covered us and went to sleep.

The next day

Third Person POV:
After that night kaleil left to go to a different school and coby did to. Jake and Adam were still talking but Not as much as they were.

Kaleil came back home several times but was very tired from study hard. But it was worth it in the end. They all graduate and some of them went to collage.

While the other just hung out and spend time with eachother.

The end.
Words 773

To honest, i kinda got tired of this series and i just wanted to end it. I'm busy with school and trying to set stuff up for collage classes. But i hope you enjoyed. Yes, the smut part was quickly. It's very late down here and i'm tired.

Have a good day/night ! <3