Confession.

Kaleil's POV:
After I went back to advisory I wanted to tell adam that i like him after school. Maybe at practice. But I'm too nervous to tell him about my feelings towards him. Im scared that he might reject me like how many times i got rejected back then. This is my first time telling a guy that I like him. So after lunch I texted him. "Hey can you meet me in the restroom?" I text him then he texts back. "Uhm, sure". I raise my hand to have permission to go use the restroom and then went walking down i saw people walking around who i didn't know but i just walked by them.

Adam's POV:
I go to the restroom to see kaleil looking down at a. Paper?. I walk up to him and ask "yo whats up?" I asked
"Uhm well. We been friends for awhile and kinda caught feelings for you so thats what I wanted to tell you and i wanted to confess to get it off my chest."
Wait. did I just hear that right?...
"So, you like me your trying to say?" I asked and he nodded. I smiled and kiss him.

I grab his waist and pulling him to deepen the kiss. I hear whine alittle. God, his so sexy. I wanted more but then I hear some voice who sounded like coby? "what the fuck." I stop and turn around surprise.. fuck I messed up.

Coby's POV:
I wanted to use the restroom and text jake because its hella fucking boring in advisory all you so is just paper and just talking about how to apply into a collage and want you plan on after highschool.

So I stood up and walked out. I heard a voice but i didn't care and left to the restroom. Also our restrooms have no doors. Weird right? I was thinking about how can this school get more weird and I heard a little whine. A fucking whine? How can this school get more damn weird. I walked in and I see adam with.. another boy? I laughed then said  "Wtf" I say and I see adam turn around surprise and I begin to walk backwards and ran out I hear adam yelling for my name behind me but I just ran.

I. I cant handle it anymore. I cant wait until jake comes. i laughed about what happen and starting to think "May i jealous?" i grin and shook my head "i think i am".

Kaleil's POV:
Adam stopped and he ran after a boy? The boy I seen before with him? What the hell is going on? "Coby!" I hear Adam say repeating. I start thinking "does he like him?" "i just confess to him" "whats wrong with him" i started to overthink.

I look at adam. "Is that cob-" Adam just ran after him. Like he wanted more than me? Does he like me? Am i too ugly? Am I. not good enough?...
I tear up and then I hear footsteps I look up I see. Coby?. "Hey Kio, I heard you confess to him." "Adam will be back but don't be sad dear." As he said that he wiped off my tears "thank you coby." he chuckled "your welcome sweetheart." I blushed and he walked back to his advisory.

I started walking back then I get pinned to the wall I look up and see adam?! He kissed me. I kissed back then we stop and went apart to our separated advisor.

Adam's POV:
I ran around the whole school looking for coby and Kio. But no lucky. I'm always unlucky. But I saw him down the hallway and I see Kio?! My first instinct was to pin him and kiss him. As my thought wanted to do that I ran to him and pin him to the wall. Without thinking I kiss him.

I always wanted him. And I want coby. There just too cute and I wonder what they will look like under me. I was very surprise when he kissed back?! We both stop making out and walked back to our advisory not wanting to be yelled at for taking too long. It's sorta a strict school.

After school - bus boarding 

Adam's POV:
I get my backpack stuff all my stuff without caring and excited to see Kio on the bus. After I stuff my school notebook and textbook I go outside to see kaleil talking to one which i don't really talk to him and his name is julian. I walk up to Kio and I hug him mumbling "Let's go" I wave at Julian and say "goodbye" Then we wait up to our bus. Me and kaleil sit in the back and I hold his hand when we walk down the isle.

Kaleil's POV:
When we went on the bus going down the isle i feel Adam grab my hand. WAIT- EKKKK HIS HOLDING MY HAND !! Well I was screaming in my head we found a seat beside Kelaigha and shes my cousin. I look away from her and I heard her say "ooo~" "SHUT UP" I said before sitting beside Adam hiding behind him.

I made it back home and i put down my backpack and went to play games with my friend while adam.. idk i didnt text him so i just continue playing my game .

Coby's POV:
After playing games with jake we talk for a while bit then his dad called so he had to leave so he hang up and which that left me alone i thought about watching AHEM hentai. After watching that for a while i check the time and it was 7 pm i knew jake would go walking so i put on my jacket and my phone then i felt my phone buzz i looked at it. Ofc it was jake.

I opened my phone and he ask if we can meet up so we go hiking and sit at a big rock that him and his old friend used to sit at so i said sure. At the right timing too. I chuckled and left a note for my mom and went to go meet jake at our meeting spot then we talk while hiking and he was being a gentleman.

He helped me up some rocks and i got tired so he asked me if i wanted to hop on his back?! Its been awhile since we said that he never said that to me ever since elementary school ha. So i nodded and jumped in his back then we left up to one more climb then he said were here i looked and i was surprise.

It was a big rock and we sat down and i forgot to mention i brought food for me and him to eat so i said "hey i made food and brought it with me so we can eat here" i said "nice bro, i always missed your cooking" as he said taking a bite of the spaghetti i made and he ate it all while me and him were laughing and talking.

The next day
Still coby's POV:

I wake up get dress,kinda fix my hair,put on my socks,shoes ,cologne,and backpack. I go to my parents and sit there waiting until the clock hits 7 am. I leave and walk to the bus stop waiting and kicking rocks then i see the bus i get ready and the bus arrives then i get on sit in the back.

We started driving then arrive at at jake's bus stop i looked at the seat thinking jake wasnt gonna make it again but then i hear a familiar voice... "wassup coby" "j-jake?!" I said shocking and look up. Then i smiled and he sat next me "here" jake gave me candy. My favorite kind "i thought you wanted it because i thought about you being hungry and asking me if i have food" i heard him laugh then i put it in my backpack "oo~ someone thought about me" i nudge him "shut up!" Jake said.

"I always knew you were a bottom jake~" i said and then jake punch my arm it hurts he punches pretty hard.

At school

Kaleil POV:

I was walking with adam and i see coby! But with someone new? I havent seen him with him ever not even yesterday? Is he his new friend? That he made on his bus? I wonder then adam nudges me "hey do you know that guy?" He asked "im not sure, do you wanna ask coby?" I said and adam nodded.

Me and adam walk up to coby to hear them both laugh when i saw them both take off there masks they were different?. Coby looked handsome they both looked handsome adam tapped coby's shoulder "can we sit by you guys" adam said and then coby said "sure, is that fine big foot?" I heard him say "stfu shortie, and sure i dont mind" i heard adam,coby,and the other boy laugh i laughed too a little.

We both sit by them and asked "hey, whats your name bud?" I heard adam ask "its jake, you can call me any nickname" i heard him say "hey,why dont you guys introduce yourself?" I heard coby say.