Since we are in two, would you mind cleaning the windows and opening them after doing so, while I clean the desks and chairs?"

"I do not mind, Nanako"

"Great! So for cleaning the windows, and a lot of other things, you first soak a cloth in this bucked with soap and then squeeze it to remove the excess water, with it you'll wipe the windows, which you immediately follow up by wiping that same window with a dry but clean cloth. If you can't reach a place, there's a stool right over there, so use and climb it up if needed"

"Got it!"

"Mm! *Nods* Then shall we get started?"

"Yes!"

And so, the two girls began cleaning the manor's classroom, Lysette cleaned the windows as she was told to, while Nanako cleaned the desks and chairs. However, as she did so, Lysette quickly noticed that it wasn't as easy as she thought when she heard Nanako's instructions.

The action of having to raise her arms high and move them to wipe the taller areas of the windows, followed by her going down the stool and crouching down to soak the cloth again then squeezing it, which required a bit of strength from her hands, was more tiring than she expected, even for someone like who who would occasionally train her sword skills, she could feel her arms and hands getting tired.

After cleaning the third window from all the big six windows of the room, Lysette turned her head to look at Nanako, who to her surprise had long finished cleaning the desks, and was now sweeping the floor with a broom. Seeing such a thing, made Lysette go back on wiping the windows at a faster, but more tiring, pace so that she wouldn't disturb Nanako.

Then after finishing cleaning the fifth window, Lysette opened it feeling a bit refreshed at the fact that now only one window remained. But then, she noticed something outside, this room gave a perfect view of the stables, where the horses were kept, and there she saw someone she knew and loved.

"... Eh? N-Nanako-san?"

"Hm? What is it, Lysette-sama?"

"W-Why Is E-Edward-sama t-taking c-care of t-the horses w-with e-e-everyone e-else?"

"Ah!... (I knew he was lying about only having paperwork to do)"

"Huh? Did you say something Lysette-sama?"

"Not really!... Ahem... So, about Edward-sama taking care of the horses, Lysette-sama..."

When Nanako began talking about Edward, she made a troubled face as she wasn't sure how to explain to Lysette the fact that Edward did many things around his family manor.

"The truth is that Edward-sama is responsible for doing or assisting in many of the daily necessities of the manor..."

"... ... ... Eh?"

"You see, Lysette-sama... Edward-sama is not only responsible for helping Lord Oliver with his paperwork, but he's also responsible for taking care of the horses as you can see, organizing the library, helping the chef in making meals for everyone, assisting the Head Maid Camilla-san and the Head Butler Elliot-san in teaching the other interns, helping the gardener keep the plants in healthy, and sometimes he even helps cleaning the manor itself, all of which causes him to wake up before everyone else... Though we've been trying to have him stop doing that, or else he won't leave many other tasks for everyone else to do, nor give himself enough rest..."

"... ... ... EEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH!?!?!?"

Lysette initially responded to Nanako's answer with silence, before shouting from surprise while her face went pale. After all, never once did she imagine that Edward did so many things in his daily life, and just like during the breakfast, she felt horrible at the fact that she never thanked Edward for the snacks she always ate during her visits. Lysette began feeling even more horrible and guilty as she thought that she was only making herself even more of a burden to Edward's already jam-packed schedule.