chapter ten

narrative

narrative

╰┈➤ location: seaside heights, the brooks household

third pov

IT'S a quiet morning in the Brooks household. The group of kids had been at a party the day before. Iris and Connor had their moment, Pheobe and Gracie had theirs. 

Iris and Xochitl lay in the blonde girl's room. Sunlight floods into the room, illuminating it. The dark haired girl turns in bed, starting to feel the events from the previous night hit. 

Xochitl sits up after turning for a little bit and rubs her eyes. She looks down and a black substance stains her hands. The girl groans internally trying not to wake her friend. Xochitl tip-toes out of Iris's room, closing the door softly. She walks to the bathroom in attempt to take off the remaining makeup on her face.

Unaware, the girl opens the door abruptly, knocking into a certain raven headed boy. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry Bray!" 

"It's all god Xo, I'm super strong," the boy says jokingly while flexing. Xochitl pushes past him and grabs Iris's makeup remover. Since the girls are so close, they really don't mind using each others belongings. 

"Sooo," the boy starts "did you have fun last night?" he asks sweetly. "Yea, a little too much, my head is pounding right now," the girl responds.

Xochitl isn't looking at Brady, but she can hear him rummaging for something. "Here" Xochitl just finished wiping off her face, so she turns to him. Brady is holding out a blue pill. "Oh thank goodness, B" she says while taking it from his hand. "No problem, X" Xo smiles at the nickname, something only Brady called her. She walks out of the bathroom and Brady follows shortly after. Walking down the stairs to the kitchen, Xochitl then grabs a glass, pill still in hand. She walks over to the sink and fills it up, then swallowing the pill.

bad for business ⋆·˚ ༘ * connor noonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara