Who are you?

A/N

A door opens to a bar clearly still in the middle of construction. You want to look around to get a feel but your eyes are drawn to the man behind the center bar typing away on a typewrite. However he stops when he notices you looking at them.

??? Oh...hello there?

???As you can see I'm not exactly open yet so if your looking to rob me I'm not liquid right now as you can see. I can offer you some lint and sawdust if your into that.

???Oh your here to check it out. Well in that case what can I get ya!

??? I serve just about anything, from basic juices, to the hardest 99% proof and everything in between. I make no promises on food.

???Wait your not here for the drinks? Then what are ya here for?  

???Ah your here for that (Points towards type writer)

???Well your in luck cuz I'm about to put the first chapter on the screen now. So take a seat get comfy, place an order and enjoy.

Story begins.

The rain came from out of nowhere. The news had said today was supposed to be clear skys but that was clearly not the case. It wasn't too bad though, the people were adaptable. They simply went about there day like normal although with a bit of a rush to get out of the rain. 

And amongst the people were three men who were walking with a goal in mind. They didn't speak as they were all focused on preparing themselves for the mission they shared. Soon they found themselves in front of  police building. Their destination. Without hesitation they entered through the doors to be introduced to a station with bustling police officers indicating it being a busy day.

Not that surprising considering what they were expecting to happen.

The cops took instant notice of them and nodded their heads. They all knew why they were there. The three nodded back in greeting before silently making their way to their predetermined destination.

They entered through another door to be greeted by a man looking through a window. From the way he was dressed it was clear he was a detective.

"Are they in there?" One the men questioned. The detective turned around to see the three new entries revealing his face.

 The detective turned around to see the three new entries revealing his face

Naomasa.

Naomasa nodded before greeting the three men.