My babyg

Eli's POV:
Tonight was me and Jack's anniversary. He wanted to take me out to this really nice restaurant so I went ahead and got ready. I got in tight black dress that stopped at my knees and had black laced sleeves. I put on red lipstick and wore my hair up in a neat bun that looked like a bow. when I was done I put on my black pumps, got my phone, and walked downstairs.

"Oh damn..." Jack's jaw dropped.

"Let's go lover boy." I smiled pulling him out the house by his tie.

"Yes ma'am." he smiled placing his hand on my ass.
-
-
-
I was frustrated. normal kind of frustrated, and sexually. When the waiter came by to get our drinks, Jack rubbed me through my underwear and ordered for me.

"Really Jackass?" I said pissed off.

"What?" He smiled.

"Don't do that." I stared at him.

"Well you look too hot to speak to him. He might hit on you." He smirked.

"Well that won't happen, so stop." I commanded making him smirk.

"Ok here ya guys go." the waiter said setting down our drinks. "So are you guys ready to order?"

"Yes." I said glaring at Jack.

"Ok beautiful what can I get you?" Oh my god.

"Hey, easy buddy that's my fiancé and I don't need you flirting with her." Jack said glaring at him.

"Wow a slut like that can make a commitment?" He laughed looking back down at me, and just like that I got up and dumped my water on him.

"What the-" and yeah I kinda slapped him.

"Don't ever talk to me or any other woman like that ever again!" I yelled at him. I grabbed Jack's hand and we left.

"I'm sorry babe." Jack said placing his hand on my thigh.

"Don't be," I simply said.

"We could always go to Taylor's party." He suggested.

"Sure." I said.

*skips changing and other crap to the party...*

Everyone was drunk and I was trying to find Jack. "Can you not?" I heard Jack. There was a Madison hanging on him.

"But Jaaaack!" She slurred.

"Get off of him." I commanded.

"Fine he's a nobody anyways." she scoffed. I lost it.

"Bitch shut the fuck up why don't you go ahead and suck someone else's dick you're such I fucking dumbass slut, he worked to get discovered all you did was sleep with every guy you could." I said calmly. (A/n: I love Madison but please no)

"Fuck you!" She yelled slapping me. we started fighting. Soon the guys had to get me off of her. All she managed to do was leave a small scratch on my cheek with those damn fake nails.

Once me and Jack got home he went straight upstairs and changed. I stripped down and went to wear Jack was. He turned around and got the message. I pulled him towards the bed by his shirt till he fell on top of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist.
Kissing his neck.

"Baby." he grained as I sucked on his weak spot.

"I want to be in control." I mumbled in his ear. He moved so he was on the bottom. I pulled down his pants along with his boxers. I took off my underwear and slid him into me. I began bouncing up and down. The faster I went the more pleasures I gave him. He rested his head in the crook of my neck.

"You like that?" I moaned. "Hu daddy do you?"

"Y-yes babygirl." he said with his breathing uneven. Soon we came and I laid on top of him with my legs rested on either side. "Your so good to me baby."