My Baby

Eliza's POV:
I woke up to the sound of laughter coming from downstairs.

"Hey your up!" Jack smiled walking in the room. "Sam and Nate are here."

"Ughhhh!" I groaned.

"What?" He chuckled walking towards me.

"Nothing. I just want you all to myself today." I pulled him into bed.

"I'm sorry babygirl." He mumbled on my lips.

"No." I pouted against his.

"We're just gonna go play some basketball I'll be back later." He said kissing my cheek.

"Okay." I sighed.

"I love you." He said atacking my neck with kisses.

"I love you too!" I giggled.

Once they left I laid in bed for a while. Last night was amazing! Another reason
Why I can't get out of bed. My legs were in pain as got dressed. I put on black yoga pants and a white crop top that said "BbyGirl" in black letters.
-
-
-
I was in the kitchen getting chips for our little cookout. Matt and the rest of the boys were over.

"Babe nooo." He whined.

"What?" I asked on my tippy toes trying to reach the chips.

"This." He said placing his hands on my ass.

"What I want to be somewhat comfortable" I whined.

"I know, I know. But baby you look soooo good right now I just wanna..." He stopped.

"You wanna what?" I smiled turning to face him. He got closer and placed my arms around his neck. Then moved his lips close to my neck.

"I wanna fuck you so hard I swear I wouldnt stop until your legs are shaking and you can barley pronounce my name." He mumbled deviously. I whimpered quitley.

"Jack stop it." I said grabbing the chips and handing it to him.
-
-
It was just me Jack Nate Sam and Johnson. They were all deep in a conversation. Jack looked me as I passed by suddenly I dropped my phone. I bent down and picked it up. I heard Jack groan. Sorry babe. I sat down on Jacks lap making the guys stop talking and smile deviously.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh nothing Mrs.Gilinsky" Sammy said making me smile.

Jack wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head in my neck. "Baby I'm so tiered." He mumbled.

"Yeah we should get going" Nate suggested. Once they left I went upstairs and got in bed along with Jack falling asleep.