Eddtom omega verse

This one has no smut in it or fluff shit just some nice stuff. Edd ofc is the alpha and Tom is the omega.

Edd pov:

I was bored and tord and Matt went out to go do whatever the fuck their doin while me and Tom stayed home. It's been two weeks since I talked to Tom due to the accident between me and him when we both had a fight. I sigh softly now regretting that fight as I stood up and I went to Tom room. I knocked on the door and waited for a few minutes but I got no answer. I knock again and still no answer. I then started to get worried so I then spoke "Tom? Are you alright in there?" Still no answer. I opened the door which was surprisingly unlocked. Anyway, I opened the door and I saw Tom in his bed humping a pillow.

3rd pov:

Tom continues to hump a pillow as Tom couldn't stop whimpering and moaning. Tom then notices edd as Tom looks at edd with teary eyes mixed up with an innocent look. Edd smelled an omega scent which Edd got aroused by but Edd didn't wanna make Tom scared so Edd shuts the door and he turns to Tom.

Edd pov:

I turned to Tom and then he spoke in a gentle and soothing tone "Tom..did you take your heat pills?" I stare at Tom with a gentle look as Tom shakes his head and then I hear him speak "no..I didn't...a-aren't you gonna fuck me till i get claimed by you..? Or until I can't walk anymore..." I was surprised by Tom's words but then I shook my head and said "no I won't do that..I respect your boundaries..." I softly smile at Tom and I give him some heat pills I for some reason have as I hand them to Tom which Tom took them and grabs cold water that he had next to his bed on the floor, Tom then took the pills with the cold water as he started to feel a little better but then he looked at edd and mumbles "thx edd..." I tilt my head to the side confused.

Tom pov:

I stared at Edd with a soft look but still aroused as I then whispered "for taking care of me and caring about me.." I look down, blushing a little bit as I hear Edd mumble "anytime Tom.."

Edd pov:

I get up and I leave the room as I shut the door gently as I walks off to go take a shower and continue on with my boring day after taking care of Tom of the thousand time.