C2 part 7 - Death A.C.T

Author: Hello again.

Firey: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhck. Dead already?

Author: That is correct.

Firey: Is there anyway I can't die?

Author: Sure I'll give you... luck.

Firey: Luck?

Author: Luck.

Firey: I know but why?

Author: Because of you dying. Again. And again.

Firey: so when will you give me-

-

Firey's body rises up from the ground. And then his eyes open. He sees Leafy sitting down on the couch in the living room. He tiptoes through the living room and into the foyer. He carefully opens the door and steps outside.

To find out why Leafy is killing himself. He walks over to Tennisballs house. He knocks on the door and it swings wide open. He peers inside and sees that all the lights are off except for his bedroom. Which has the door wide open. He invites himself in (hoping to catch TB doing something odd) and trots over to the bedroom.

Tennisball: GB!!!

Firey feels a big dent in his head.

-

Firey wakes up and finds himself tied to the wall with ropes. His legs and arms are wrapped in many layers of rope. Tennisball is sitting in-front of him playing a card game with Golfball.

Firey speaks up.

Firey: Hello.

Tennisball: You're awake. Now why the heck did you barge into my house?!

Golfball: Yeah! Me and GB were right about to get to the good stuff- I shouldn't of said that.

Tennisball: You shouldn'tve.

Firey: I need advice!! I woke up earlier this year and had a dream about everybody dying from a black hole! Now I got killed, sent to "The Void" and woke up in Leafy's bedroom! Then she killed me. Twice. And somethings wrong with her. WHAT DO I DO?!

Tennisball: Sounds like you and her are a troublesome couple.

Firey: We. Are. Not. A. Couple.

Tennisball: Sure, sure. Uhh we'll do some tests on Leafy. For now we will still keep you captive >:)