Part 13 - The Dance

Hall

TB

Microphone: Attention! As you may know tonight is prom. Now will everybody please step out onto the dance floor to dance with your partner for the following songs. There will also be some prizes to hand out!

TB: Oh geez. We haven't had any practice! I don't even know how to dance with only legs.

GB: Just follow my moves. I've done this tons of times before!

TB: Are you sure?

GB: Of course! Have I ever been wrong?

TB: Yes.

GB: Shut up...

TB: That doesn't help that you're being bossy.

GB: Just follow my moves ok?

—-

Firey

Firey: Teardrop, I know I've done this with you before, but I'm still a bit nervous.**

TD: Just maintain eye contact with me and dance however you want and it should be fine!**

Firey: But aren't you nervous?**

TD: Of course I'm nervous! I'm dancing with someone I have rejected in the past. You don't find that nerve racking?**

Firey: (Damn TD is hot.)

TD: Well? Are you coming to dance?**

Firey: Uhh yeah.**

—-

Eraser

Eraser: Cmon Bubble! Come and dance!

Bubble: What if I accidentally get popped.

Eraser: You won't get killed.

Bubble: But Blocky is looking quite devious today.

Eraser: Four'll pop you if you don't come dance, anyway

—-

Pen

Pen: 🫵🤡✋

Pencil: Excuse me, Pen?

Pen: 🫵🤡✋

Pencil: By a matter of fact I am not a clown. The truth is that you are a clown making those clowns jokes. Those jokes are so bad that when I heard them I spewed all over your lunch. Want to eat your lunch now. Also, saying "🫵🤡✋" is extremely offensive to clown. And that means you are offending yourself by saying "🫵🤡✋". You are such a clown that you couldn't even make a good and original joke. All your jokes are just ones taken of the dark side of memes. By saying "🫵🤡✋" really hurt me aswell because I am not a clown and I am a perfect pencil. So to return the favour. 🫵🤡✋. Wait. You can't speak English. You can only speak Clownese because you are a clown. But anyway you still suck at speaking clownese.

Pen: You didn't have to make a whole essay about why saying 🫵🤡✋ is rude. Because it isn't. And I believe it perfectly portraits you.

Pen: Anyway, lets head down to the dance floor and dance otherwise we will be killed by Four.

—-

Firey

Firey: This is more fun than I thought!**

TD: It is. Isn't it?**

Teardrop throws Firey down on the floor.

Firey: Ow! What was that for TD?**

Teardrop sits down on Firey.

Firey: TD..?**

Teardrops drops down onto Firey's face, kissing him.

Everybody in the room turns to Teardrop and Firey to see what's happening.

Firey: TD! I CANT BREATHE!**

Teardrop sits up.

TD: Sorry Firey. I just don't know what got into me...**

Leafy: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!? FIREY GETS A KISS FROM TEARDROP?!? TEARDROP, THAT SON OF A B****.

Leafy runs to the snack station and grabs a knife from the cakes.

Leafy grabs the bowl of punch and throws it at the electrical wires.

The lights shut off. Darkening the hall.

Leafy?: SOMEBODYS GONNA DIE TONIGHT!!!

—-

oh geez. this was a dramatic chapter.