𝕮𝖍. 7 - 𝕷𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖆 𝖁𝖚𝖑𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖆

Start from the beginning

"Oh, my god. Did you see how fast I was running?" Kira asked, smiling.

"I felt it. You were amazing." Stiles praised, making Kira turn a faint pink.

"We need to stop the others." Scott said, running up to them.

"Why?" Kira asked, confused.

"Scott!" "Y/N" called out to them, running up with Aiden. "Stop, stop, stop! Everyone, stop!" The whole cross country club skidded to a halt, as Y/N noticed a chain buried under some leaves. He pulled and pulled until he pulled it up at the end, with nothing on it.

"Congratulations, Stilinski. You found a length of chain." Coach said sarcastically. "Can somebody now please tell me what the hell's going on?" He took a step forward, and Scott heard the sound of a wire being pushed down.

"Hey, coach!" Scott tried to warn the man, but it was too late, as something whizzed by and impaled itself into coaches abdomen. He looked down and saw a crossbow bolt lodged within him.

"Oh, crap." Coach said, before falling back. Everyone rushed around him with concern, as some quickly dialed 911. "Get it out of me! Get it out of me. Get it out of me." Coach ordered. "Y/N" quickly tried to apply pressure around the wound to stop him from loosing too much blood. "Oh, my god, I'm going to die. Get it out of me! I'm going to die!"

"Coach, you're not going to die." Stiles promised.

"I'm going to die!"

"It will hurt less if you stop moving, coach." Stiles tried to explain.

"Get that thing out of me!" Coach yelled.

"Stay still, coach. An ambulance is coming." Stiles ordered, getting annoyed with coach's antics.

"Get it out! I'm gonna die!" Scott sighed, before looking at Aiden, who got the message.

"Get back! Get back! Give him some room! Get back!" Aiden ordered the other students, who obeyed, giving Scott the chance to take Coach's hand and took his pain. It was a lot, and Scott was gasping for breath as Coach passed out.

"I think he just passed out." Aiden stated, and "Y/N" looked at his shaking bloody hands.

"I could have killed him." "Y/N" voice cracked. "I could have killed him, right? What if it was his head or his throat?"

"But it wasn't." Scott reassured his friend. "And he's going to be all right."

"I think I just heard an ambulance coming." Aiden stated, looking off.

"And our dad." Stiles sighed.

(Timeskip)

After the whole fiasco at the trail, Scott, Stiles, and "Y/N" were rushed to the school, as a bomb had been planted on a school under the disguise of a wrapped birthday gift. But when the bomb squad got there, they present was no bomb, just a box fill of nails and screws. The real bomb was at the police station which had gotten many people injured and one killed. But Scott was able to allow him to die, pain free as he had absorbed his pain in the last moments of his life. Scott realized that things were going to get worse, so they needed to get to Deaton. So he, Stiles, Kira and "Y/N" rushed to the Animal Clinic. 

"We have to hurry." Scott fumbled with his keys to the back door, as he heard the snarling of the Oni. He turned and saw 3 Oni, brandishing their blades. Stiles took the keys from Scott and opened the door as Scott and Kira fought off the Oni. Kira was surprised with her fighting skills. She grabbed a large pipe and bashed into the Oni, sending them flying. Scott was holding his own, until a blade pierced into and through his stomach.

"Doors open! Let's go!" Stiles pulled Scott through the door as "Y/N" ran in. The Oni snarled, unable to pass through the doors once they were closed. Scott groaned in pains as Stiles rushed to his friend.

"You need to pull it out. I can't heal with the blade stuck inside of me." Scott winced. Stiles nodded and gripped the blade.

"Ready?" Stiles asked. Scott nodded. But as Stiles was about to pull the blade out, immense pressure was placed on his forearm, and it was getting worse. His hand was pried off of the blade and Stiles turned to see "Y/N", giving him a blank look. Stiles gave him a confused look, before his head was slammed into the side of the table, knocking him out. Scott was shocked, as he then noticed an unconscious Kira in the other room. Scott looked at "Y/N" who tilted his head.

His fingers danced over the hilt of the ninjato

His fingers danced over the hilt of the ninjato. "You okay?" "Y/N" asked.

"Please don't." Scott begged. "Stop."

"It's okay." He grips the handle with one hand and my shoulder with the other. Then he starts twisting the sword and Scott grabs his shoulder with one hand, crying out in pain. "Does it hurt? Hey, look at me." "Y/N" ordered, grinning. Scott slowly lift his head and looked at "Y/N" in pain. 

"You should have done your reading, Scott. See, a Nogitsune feeds off chaos, strife, and pain." "Y/N" explained. "This morning, you took it from Isaac, then you took it from Coach, and then from a dying deputy. All that pain. You took it all." He grips the side of Scott's head. "Now, give it to me." 

Black veins traveled from Scott's neck to "Y/N"'s hand and he chuckled in pleasure of the absorption of everything

Black veins traveled from Scott's neck to "Y/N"'s hand and he chuckled in pleasure of the absorption of everything. Scott was gasp for air when it's done. "You really have to learn, Scotty. You really have to learn not to trust a fox. Know why? 'Cause they're tricksters. They'll fool you. They'll fool everyone." Y/N grinned, as he was about to drive the blade further into Scott.

""Not everyone." "Y/N" turns around to face Deaton, but was too slow to stop him as he was stabbed with a syringe needle. "Y/N" collapsed to the floor unconscious. Deaton steps in front of me and pulls out the sword quickly, making Scott groan in pain.

"What was that? Was that a cure? Is he okay?" Scott quickly asked.

"The fox is poisoned. But it's not dead. Not yet." Deaton explained.

A/N: Sorry it's short, and kinda sucks. This episode was, in my opinion, really boring. But next episode... that's when things get good.