𝕮𝖍. 7 - 𝕷𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖆 𝖁𝖚𝖑𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖆

Things were in utter chaos. "Y/N"'s sabotage of the hospital had caused Isaac to get electrically shocked into a coma. He wasn't looking good. And to top it off, "Y/N" was gone. Vanished. Disappeared into thin air. That was two days ago and Scott and Stiles were at school since that was all he could do.

"Listen up!" A loud whistle from coaches whistle rang through the locker room. Anybody catches the slightest glimpse of younger Stilinski, You contact the first available teacher. Got it?" He asked. No one responded, as most didn't really care, and others were too emotionally wrecked to care. "I didn't hear you. Got it?!" Coach yelled, upset.

"Yes, coach." the room answered.

"There's a card on my desk for Isaac Lahey, And every one of you losers is not only going to sign it, You're going to write a personal message so profound and deep, It's gonna bring a tear to coach's eye. Who's first?" Coach asked, holding up a pen. Danny sprang to his feet, both saddened by Y/N going missing and wanting Isaac to be okay. "Ah, Danny! That's how you do it, buddy. Keep it PG."

"Any sign of my brother?" Stiles asked the werewolves in the room.

"No Y/N, no demonic ninjas. Things are getting too quiet." Aiden explained.

"Yeah, I know."  Scott said. "Yeah, it's making me nervous, too." But suddenly, a faint high pitch tone rang in the werewolves ears

"Do you guys hear that?" Ethan asked.

"Hear what?" Stiles asked.

"It's an emitter. One of Argent's." Scott explained, recognizing the sound. "It's coming from the basement." Scott realized, and the four of them rushed down into the basement. Scott skidded to a halt as Stiles heart froze. Standing with his back to them, with a bag in his left hand and the emitter in his right was Y/N. He turned to them and raised his hands in surrender.

"Okay, I know what you guys are thinking, but it's me. I swear to god, it's me." "Y/N" promised. Ethan and Aiden weren't having any of it, and roared, before rushing forward. Aiden raised "Y/N" up by his throat.

"Wait, stop." Scott ordered, grabbing and throwing Ethan aside. "I said, stop!" Aiden dropped "Y/N" and roared at Scott, but Scott roared back, causing Aiden to back down. "Y/N" rubbed his throat as Scott looked at him.

"It's me, Scott. I swear it's me. I don't know where I've been the last two days or what I've been doing, but this is me. I promise." "Y/N" stated.

"You know what happened at the hospital?" Ethan asked, getting up.

"You know what, why don't you stay down." Stiles suggested angrily.

"I know more than that." "Y/N" stated, as he moved to the bag he dropped. "You see this?" He asked, pulling out a set of blueprint. "It's a blueprint of the hospital's electrical wiring. You see all these markings in red? That's my handwriting. I know I did this. I caused the accident. And everything in this bag, it's all stuff that could be part of something bigger." Ethan pulled out a bone saw.

"What the hell have you been up to?" He demanded.

"I think something worse. A lot worse." "Y/N" answered. They began going through the bag, pulling out everything inside of it.

"What the hell were you doing? Building a terminator?" Aiden asked.

"Thank you for that." "Y/N" said, sarcastically.

"Guys, this is a map." Scott said, pulling out another large piece of paper.

"That's the cross country trail." Stiles explained, pointing at the location.

"And the Tate car. Where Malia Tate's family died." "Y/N" recalled.

"You mean where her father put the steel-jawed traps?" Stiles asked, before everyone in the room got nervous. They quickly rushed to the cross-country trail, where Ethan immediately ran off. The rest of them walked up to coach and told coach to halt the practice. Coach was shocked to see "Y/N" but listened none the less. Stiles ran off and cut Kira off by grabbing her mid run and spinning her around.