Part 3: Alright Jessie, here I come!

-------------------------------
𝘾𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙄𝙋𝙎𝙊'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑:
-------------------------------

𝙹𝚎𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢, 26 - 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 15:20

   I just finished packing my things and it turns out that we aren't going with airplane and were going with a CAR!!! I mea yeah sure my dream have always been to sit in a car for 23 damn hours! But anyway the point is that right now I'm running to the mini van in front of our house. I already said by to my family so there is nothing I have to do. Now if your wandering: 'Cal whose mini van is that? ' it's Nicole's dad's.
Why do they own a mini van? I honestly have no idea. Nicole doesn't even have any siblings they are just a 3 member family but they still have a mini van... Anyways so everyone is in the van: Nicole, Nicole's parents, Liv, Liv's parents, Louis and Louis's parents. Now this is about to be a LONG ride...

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢, 27 - 𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 01:30

  The 4 of us were asleep when the parents woke us up. We were at a McDonald's cuz that was the closest fast food restaurant, the parents were hungry and Nicole's dad needed to get a coffee. He also needed to go to the toilett cuz he drank too much coffee. I can't say that I relate to him but I definitely understand the poor guy. Honestly both me and Liv needed to use the restroom too so we ordered what we wanted in the McDrive then went in while the others waited in the car for the food and us.

   Not much happened before. In the beginning we were having fun listening to music gossiping and then annoying Liv. After that around 21:00 we each started to watch a something on our phone. I personally was watching Stranger Things and thought that I will watch as much of the third season as I can because that's my favorite. I think if I would do nothing but watch Stranger Things then I would finish the third season and maybe the first 3 episodes of the fourth season. After the first 2 episodes I just couldn't keep my eyes open so I decided to sleep. The others did too.

   Now here we are Liv and finished in the restroom and now we are handing out the orders to each other. After I ate it I went back to sleep cuz I still was tired.

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢, 27 -𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 08:15

   I woke up to the sun burning my eyelids. Like seriously I wouldn't be surprised if my eyelids got sunburned. Luckyly they didn't. I was stretching when I heard giggling so I turned around to find my dear friends giggling while looking at me
- What? - I asked yawning
- Can we be honest with you? - assked Louis laughing a bit at the end
- What? - I repeated
- You look hilarious while you're sleeping! - Liv exclaimed and at this all 3 of them were laughing hard.
- No I don't. - I said calmly knowing how to respond.
- Then what do you think how you look like while you're asleep? - Nicole asked still chuckling a bit with the others.
- I think I look adorable. - I said with a sly smile to which all of us brush out laughing.

   The rest of the ride went with us goofing around and stuff. Once around 11:00 the parents has enough of us and how we were whining about how our legs hurt and our asses so we stopped and the parents droped us off at the pavement and we had to run after the car for a street I think. It was actually quite nice. I am not that type of person who likes to run but at least we got to stretch out our bones.

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢, 27 - 𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 14:45

-----------------------

𝙅𝙀𝙎𝙎𝙄𝙀'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

-----------------------