Chapter 4

Rose walks outside and looks out across the sea and suddenly she see it... land!!! "Kat, Sophie get prepared and you two boys prepare the anchor were almost there!!!!" said Rose. They sailed for another 10 minutes and then they reached land and Jordan hopped out of the boat by the ladder and landed on the dock. He took their rope and used it to tie up the ship. He pulled down the ramp and suddenly he gets a message saying he is needed at the priests house. He messages back saying that they just returned home so he would be there in a half hour and so they began getting all of there stuff out. Then they made sure the ship was tied up and then they used a matter transporter to carry Sophie's toy chest and they put it in her walking luggage. It followed her and Kat and they were running and they ran to the center where Dianite's head, Mianite's head and the scales of Justice sat. The girl climbed the scales and sat for us and waited for us to catch up and then Kat picked up Sophie's luggage and held it as they waited. The adults soon after come walking up the big hill near spawn. They come to us and then we hop off of the scales and then they all head to Sonja and Tucker's old castle like building. It sits in a hill sort of and in front of it sits a broken bridge and a broken Mianite Temple. They walk up the path to the old house and Tucker and Jordan go first to make sure it's stable and they find it in good shape. Jordan gets a private message from Mianite saying that the house is all stable because the wizards repaired it incase Sonja and Tucker came back early. Jordan smiles and says that it's all same and then they all walk inside and Sonja runs to her old room. She lifts a floorboard and under it sets a secret chest, inside sits some armor. She smiles at it and she puts it in her luggage and then her and Tucker lead everyone to Sophie's room which has to be cleaned out because it is where Tucker's old storage room was and his spawn was at the end of season 1. They move all of the chests, signs and everything that is left in there. They put them in their luggage and then they set Sophie up her room. Then the adults talk and then the girl come out and they run to the swimming pool. "We are going swimming!" Kat yells down the stairs to the adults. "Ok, be careful" Rose yells back up to her. "Ok lets go!" Kat says to Sophie. She then grabs her arm and pulls her to the pool. Kat immediately runs and jumps into the pool, while Sophie walks slowly down the steps, spending about a minute on each step. "Why don't you just jump in!" Kat says and splashes Sophie. "Because it's too cold to do that?" Sophie says, but she says it more like a question. "But if you just jump in you jet the coldness over with" Kat points out. "I know I ju-" "You are coming in!" "Wait, wha-" Sophie starts to say, but get cut off by Kat pushing her in. "It's so cold! KAT!" Sophie playfully yells, and splashes her. "You were taking to long!" Kat playfully says and splashes her back. They get into a splash wars that last for fifteen minutes, before they start laughing so hard that they can't splash any more. Then someone flies up the side of the mountain to the pool. "Tom!" Kat yells and runs up to him. "Kat! So you came back early?" Tom asks. "Ya, and we found this island were we found some of mommy's and daddy's old friends!" Kat says. "Oh, really what are these peoples names?" Tom asks. "Tucker, Sonja, and their daughter Sophie!" Kat says pointing to Sophie. Sophie waves at Tom and gets out of the pool to meet him. "Hi I'm Tom" Tom says. "I'm Sophie" She says. "So, girls can I talk to your parents?" Tom asks. "Why?" Kat asks. "Kat, it's something important I need to talk to them." Tom tells her. "Ok, Sonja, Tucker, and Mommy are down stairs and Daddy is at the priest's." Kat tells Tom. "Thanks" Tom says and walks down the stairs. Tom see's the adults and says he has some news. He runs to Tucker and gives him a hug and then runs to Sonja and does the same. He says hi to Capsize and he then tells everyone that he needs to tell them has to wait for Jordan so they sit and talk about the boat ride over.

Jordan's POV

I'm walking to the priests house, I get to his door and knock. He answers and says come in. He leads me in, takes me to his seating area and we sit. He starts to talk to me and he says "We have a new person in the Realm and her name is Sydney. She needs to be shown around and he was wondering about my thoughts on if they can trust Tom to show her around the town" and I say "Yes that he can be trusted" so he says "okay then its settled Tom shall be the one to show her around. " I walk home and I get a private message saying that I need to hurry my butt home because Tom is here and I get that from Rose. I hurry home and run past the scales and then I turn around and run back to the way I need to go and then off I go to my house and I get to the living room and then I realize crap I needed to go to Sonja and Tucker's so I run and grab a horse and I go to their house and I see Kat and Sophie at the top in the pool so I wave and I put my horse in their stables and I run inside and they're sitting at the table waiting for me and I smile and say "Sorry I'm late" and I go and sit next to Rose. Then Tom starts to talk.

3'rd Person POV

"So, there is two things that have happened while you guys were gone. Well, you guys have probably seen the first one. A girl entered the world of Mianite. Her name is Sydney Syd56 Regal. She was apparently on the S.S Regal traveling around a world called Minecraftia, and she was floating around in the ocean by my beach. And she is going to be Dianite!" Tom says. "Tom, you know it's her choice" Tucker says. "Ya, but she is going to be Dianite. Anyway, did you guys know that Wag and Martha had a kid?" Tom asks. "Wait, What!" They all say. "Wait, since Martha is half goddess and Wag is a wizard how powerful is this kid?!" Jordan points out. "How old is this kid, and what's its name? And where is Wag and Martha?" Sonja asks. "His name is Will and he is 9, a year older that Kat. And I don't know where Wag and Martha are, they messaged me about him and told me to tell you guys, then they left" Toms tells them. "Weird, do you know where they went?" Jordan asks. "No, they just left" Tom says. "Oh,and Tom you are going to show Sydney around" Jordan says. "Oh, ok. Should I go now or what?" Tom asks. "Ya, you should probably go now, you can tell us more about what happened to Wag and Martha later." Jordan tells Tom. "Ok, then see you guys later" Tom says as he walks out and takes Jordan's horse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! Thanks for reading and if you liked this chapter please press that little star to vote it helps alot, and comment if you feel like! =D