An interesting holiday

A/N:"this is when they talk"
'this is when they think'
"this is when they talk on the phone"

As the Thanksgiving holiday had started once more I was once again stuck home alone.

Daniel had once again left and no one was free again probably spending time with their families.

So gathering all my strength I decided to go out and be productive.Basically go somewhere and spend my money in random shit.

So grabbing all the things I needed like my phone and money I decided to head out.

Honestly even I didn't know where I was going so basically I was walking without a place in mind.

Suddenly my phone started ringing.I thought that maybe one of my friends called me but no. Instead there was a sign that read NO CALLER ID.

Thinking that it might've been one of the people that sell things online I decided to decline it and go on my merry way but no.

As soon as I had declined the call it rang again.I furrowed my brows in annoyance declining it again.

And you might've thought that would show them but no.Once more it rang,and rang and rang.

'I swear these motherfucker's are persistent.'

Answering the call I decided to give them a piece of my mind not wasting any time to talk.

"Listen I don't know who the fuck you are or who the fuck you're working for but-"

"Fight me." The voice on the other line says making me freeze.

I completely stop as soon as I heard that voice immediately recognising it.

I literally freeze on the spot looking at my phone with wide eyes deciding to end the call right there.

I facepalm myself knowing that he wouldn't leave me alone especially today.

I thought that maybe he had forgotten about me since I wasn't disturbed by him in anyway whatsoever but this call shows the opposite.

The phone started riging again while I just started at it contemplating if I should pick it up or not.

In the end I did.I really didn't want another suprise by him being in my house again.

"Hey.Gun how are you?" I ask him not feeling as enthusiastic as I appeared to sound.

"Fight me." He says as if I could feel the excitement im his voice.

'Bro is that the only thing you can say.It's like you're a broken voice recorder.'

"I'm sorry but what happened to hello,my name is. Anyways I would really love to fight you but I'm in...Gang-Ganseo.So if you can find me there than I'll fight you."

I say hoping that he would atleast buy it and actually go there in hopes of *finding me*.

"Oh really now?" He asks me as if I could literally see him grining and raising an eyebrow in amusment.

"Yeah so if you really want to fight then you should start looking for me."

"Turn around." He says making me freeze once more as I ran a hand through my face in disbelief.

Gathering my courage I decide to turn around and suprise,suprise who do I see standing there.

Gun motherfucking Park who was literally grining and had an eyebrow raised in amusment.

So in the end I decided to do something rational everyone would do.Fucking run away.Just like I should've done the first time we met each other.

It didn't take me long to notice that he had started running after me and hell he was catching up.