What a bitch?

A/N:"this is when they talk"
'this when they think'

Walking to the cafeteria with Daniel and Jiho will always certainly be interesting.Girls wooing at Daniel,some at me and poor Jiho just sweatdropping at everything that happens around us.

Walking towards a table to sit we stop in our tracks seeing poor Duke being bullied. 'I always felt so bad for him cause he never deserved that type of treatment from Vin Jin or anyone for that matter.'

"Thats Duke from the vocal dept.I was just like him before I started eating with you guys.Bastards." Jiho suddenly speaks up.

"Hey Jiho.Do you know him?Invite him over."
'Typical Daniel.' I think smiling as we go sit at a table while Jiho invites Duke.
...
While Jiho and Daniel talk happily me and Duke just ate quietly.More like I was eating and he just staying in his seat being akward.I was sitting opposite them so thats how I could clearly see their expressions.

Jiho and Daniel tried to involve me and Duke in their conversations but I was genuinly too tired while Duke...was Duke.

Sighing after eating another bite of my food my eyes widen seeing a metal cup heading towards Dukes head.Leaping out of my seat and hovering over the table I catch the metal cup still with wide eyes startling poor Duke more than he was in the process.

"Hey Duke.Get me some water.So you two are the transfers.You two are handsome and I like that.Want a cigarette?Lets go smoke.Although Im a bit hotter than you." He says all of that with a cocky grin making me want bitch slap him.

At that I just get angry crushing that damn cup in my hand glaring at him along with Daniel and Jay who looked at him unimpressed.

"Hey Vin Jin.Get it yourself.Is youre hand broken?"
Zack suddenly speaks up suprising everyone with him not bulling anyone.

And that was my cue to take out my phone and record the commotion.What Im just making memories.

"You wanna get fucking messed up?Cheeky burger."
Vin suddenly stands up with his lackeys behind him.

"Cant you see anything with those glasses on?I bet you like stealing honey butterchips." Zack says as his goons rise up behind him.

To be honest and that I just lost it.I started laughing like crazy while people just got concerned about my now normal behaviour.

"Black glasses pick up your cup...You can put your cup in the sink."
"What are you all trying to start something.Mind your own bussiness."
"Didnt your mom tell you not to thow things on the floor?"
"What?Get lost."
"Guess I'll have to scold you."
"Haha fuck.You wanna fight?Ok then I'll bring it."
"Take off your sunglasses."

At that moment Vin Jin just freezes. "Forget that.Bring it."
"I dont hit someone with glasses.Dont you know anything?"
"Hmph.Ah!Fuck." Vin says after knocking over a food tray.

After seeing him finish his little tantrum and storming out I mutter to myself. "What a bitch?"

After saying that I just finish my recording putting my phone back into my pocket and turning my
attention back to my food.
...
After school was over grabbing my backpack and waiting for Daniel in the classroom I take out on my earphone listening and humming to some music.

After some while I hear Daniel screamind at the top of his lungs making me quickly remove earbuds almost make me fall out of my seat since I had my eyes closed but them I notice that it was just Duke.