"Aarnav has gone for a business meeting and he isn't picking up call."

"Give me his number I'll see what I can do."
The officer said and left.

Reena was missing. This has to be some kind of joke.
My hands were sweaty and trembling and I was feeling more dizzy. It was 20 degree celsius plus my car AC was on but I was still feeling hot. It felt like the world was shattering right in front of my eyes and I can just helplessly watch it without doing anything. I have no hint about where she can go and who can be behind it. I have to find her anyhow, if something happens to her I will make sure I don't take any extra breathe without her existing.

I rushed home and kept thinking about what to do and how to find her but my brain was frozen and I finished a bottle of Rum.

*Present*

I looked at her while she was sitting next to Aadhya on the stage. Everyone was happy but I couldn't see happiness on her face. She was as upset as I was.

It was Aadhya and Aarnav's Sangeet and the entire surrounding was filled with happy music and joy's of laughter but our hearts was struggling to stay alive. She was right in front of my eyes but yet she felt so far away and I was so scared of losing her again.

The time when I was afraid to lose her again was when she was kidnapped. I thought I had lost her but after a lot of beggings to God she was back to me and ever since then I have taken extra care of her. The fear I experienced that day was exactly how I felt today but the difference was this time she was taken away by her own family and I can't fight against them because she loves them. If they weren't her family they would be buried inside a long lasting grave.

I was surrounded by some friends where Reena, Aadhya and Aarnav were present.

"What happened Reena? Why aren't you dancing? You were so excited about their marriage and now you are just sitting like an uninvited guest." Ishani expressed her disappointment.

"Yeah you seem so distracted... Is everything okay?" Zayn asked while patting her back.

"Uska dhyan kahi or hai aaj kal." (Her attention is somewhere else nowadays). Aarnav said as a taunt.

"Matlab?" (What do you mean?) Zayn asked.

"Areyy... Actually my exams are starting soon so I am very stressed because of it. My internals are also going on so I feel little tired. That's what bhaiyaa meant." Reena said trying to look normal.

"Right." Aarnav said forcing a smile.

Everyone was separated on their ways and enjoy on the dance floor. Their were some performances and then the food was open, that's when I realized I hadn't eaten anything since morning and I don't even feel like eating anything. Instead I just had 6 glasses of juice.

My phone beeped.

Reena: Bas kar jao kitna pioge.. Daru nhi hai voh!
(Stop it how much will you drink... That's not alcohol)

Me: Aadat se majboor! Gum bhulane ko daru nhi hai toh socha issi mai feel le lu. (It's my habit! I don't have alcohol to forget my sadness so I thought I will take that feel in juice)

Reena: Drama queen!

Me: Look I made you blush.

I said and she looked at me to caught me looking at her intensely.

Reena: Stop looking at me like that.. You are making it so obvious.

Me: I am not afraid of anyone and let the world know who do you belong to.

Reena: I don't belong to anyone.

Me: Really? The marks when I smacked you with belt on your ass says otherwise. *wink*

Reena: Your are pathetic.

Me: And you lowkey like that.

Reena: I love you Sunshine.

Me: Been a while I heard that nickname. You have no idea how peaceful it feels to hear that. I love you more meri soniye (my darling).

Reena: Bye!

Me: Before you go, please just enjoy all the events like you normally do it's your brother's wedding and everyone is here they are doubting that something is fishy this will just give them a chance to cook up things about your family so don't let them make you a topic of gossip.

Reena: It's hard but I'll try.

Me: Good Girl! Don't worry I am going to fix everything and we are going to end up together.

Reena: And if we don't?

Me: I'll end this entire world.

Reena: Stop bluffing.

She thought I was joking but I was hell serious.

She was dragged by the girls for dance while I looked at her the entire time and adored her while checkin off someone was noticing me.

Kudrat ka karishma! I thought looking at her.

Heyy Readers!! I hope you guys are doing well and you like today's chapter❤Also do follow my insta account for some amazing reels,spoilers and chapter updates🥰

Heyy Readers!!
I hope you guys are doing well and you like today's chapter❤
Also do follow my insta account for some amazing reels,spoilers and chapter updates🥰