𝐒𝟏 ~ 𝟎𝟎𝟏

Começar do início

"I'm glad you're here."

"Least someone is."

She paid close attention to the voices, they were all too similar to people she knew of, but she didn't want to get her hopes up. "𝐈'𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬, 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦" the lone girl told herself as her "mother" finally finished whatever she was doing.

"All done dear! Now, we can go see your siblings." she chattered as she took her gloves off, putting the rest of her equipment away in their correct places.

"Wait, Siblings, they're here-"

Her mother interrupted her, answering her question. "Of course they are. They all came for your father's funeral."

Eight got up from the hospital bed, making her way to the door before Grace's words sunk into her brain.
"Your father's what?"

"So, I thought we could have a short memorial service in the courtyard at sundown. Just say a few words, by dads' favorite spot." Luther said to the group.

"Dad...had a favorite spot?" Allison said amused as she took a sip out of her alcoholic drink.

"You know, under the oak tree. We used to sit out there all the time...None of you ever did that?"

Klaus, not paying 100% attention to the conversation, was more focus on if there would be food. "Will there be refreshments? Tea? Scones? You know, cucumber sandwiches are always a winner!"

As they were engaging in conversation, their newly awoken sister was listing closely. She was somewhat unaware about what had happened the past decade, at least. She tries to make her way into the room without being noticed, not wanting to use her powers just yet. However her presence would soon be known.

Diego sensed movement in the room, throwing one of his knives at the girl, it just missing her ear by an inch or two, which he did on purpose. He looked back right after he threw it.

"Y/n?!" He says as he quickly stood up, secretly his heart filling up with guilt.

"Oh my god..." Klaus says as the rest stand up along with their brother, making their way to the 16 year old.

They all look down at her as she looks at them.

"Diego you coulda killed her for Jesus sake!!"
Klaus said angry at him.

"Well, I didn't, and you know I have perfect aim, stop being an airhead and get a grip."

"I'm not the only one that needs to get a grip you know!!"

"You coulda sent her into shock or something." Vanya says concerned.

"Right!! Shes still recovering!!I didn't even know she was awake!!"

"Klaus give it a rest for a moment please, you're overwhelming her." Allison says frustrated

"I was always her favorite you know, I could Neeevveerrr!!"

"Why don't we just give her time to rest while she's still awake she needs it." Luther suggested

"I'm still wondering how she looks this young; it's been what, give or take 15 years or so and she still looks Sixteen!! Should we not be concerned that she barley age-"