The other Kiba runs along the arena walls before throwing himself at Naruto

The other Kiba runs along the arena walls before throwing himself at Naruto. Naruto dodges and Kiba sails past him.

"Naruto!!" Sakura exclaims as Hinata gasps.

I state, causing Shikamaru, the Akimichi, Ino and Asuma to glance at me, "It's bad news for Naruto. Kiba already fights like a wild beast—his chakra's intense enough as it is without enhancement. The idea of these pills doubling the strength of his chakra... well, they're the perfect weapon for Kiba."

One Kiba leaps up in front of Naruto and swings another wild punch. Naruto sucks, barely missing it as Kiba's fist grazes the top of his spiky blonde hair. Kiba swings another punch with his left fist, causing Naruto to lean back. The second Kiba leaps for the blonde.

The first Kiba swings another punch and Naruto jerks back to avoid it. He thrusts his right fist forward but Naruto jumps back and avoids it, too. As Naruto stands there, the two Kibas weave around each other as they run at him. The Kiba on the right swings his arm forwards but Naruto jumps up into the air.

"Now I gotcha!" Kiba exclaims. He and Akamaru race towards Naruto as he descends. "Man Beast... Ultimate Taijutsu...!" Kiba starts spinning rapidly until his body becomes a gray tornado, just like Akamaru. Naruto panda and looks back with a gasp. "... FANG OVER FANG...!"

The two Kibas near Naruto and crash into him, sending Naruto sailing up with a cry of pain. The two Kibas spread out and crouch on the floor as Naruto drops on the ground, blood leaking down his head and mouth.

The female Hyuga gasps as the blue haired girl looks away.

Kiba states as he pushes himself to his feet, "I told you it was gonna get serious!"

Naruto's hand twitches as he groans, "I will... I will be Hokage...! I will...!"

Kiba mocks him, "How are you going to do that?! By lying flat on your face?" He chuckles. "I got news for ya: I'm gonna be Hokage!" Kiba sneers at Naruto as he squeezes one eye shut and keeps laughing. Naruto's nod trembles as he leans up on his hands and knees. "Come on! Do you really believe a weakling like you could be Hokage?!" Here, Kiba throws his arm to the side. "You must be weak in the head!" Kiba laughs again.