Chapter 11

Zeyer's Point Of View.

Someone knocked the door to my cabin as I was going through my patient's profile.

"Please come in", I said.

It was Arya.

"What is it?", I asked in a serious tone.

"Well, you do not have to wait for me in that middle of the road. I'm hanging out with Tshogay and Rigden today. I'll reach home by 8pm", she said.

"Hmm. Call me when you are done. I'll pick you up", I said.

"No... it's okay. I don't want to bother you, I'll tell mom that Rigden and Tshogay will drop me. You don't have to worry about that. ", she said.

"Hmm...okay", I said and continued checking the patient's profile.

It was almost 6 when I went to the store to buy relive patches for my father when I saw Rigden and Tshogay passing by.

"Hey Zeyer. What's up? Where is Arya? She didn't come with you?", Rigden asked.

"What? Didn't she come with you two?", I asked back.

"Well, do you see her with us? How would we know, she is your wife ", Rigden joked.

"She said she is hanging out with you two", I said in shock.

"No, we didn't plan that. Where would she go? This girl really looks for problems", Rigden gritted his teeth in worry.

"Maybe, she went to home", I lied and headed to the possible location where I doubt she would be.

*************************************************
Arya's Point Of View.

"I'm on the way", she read the text. Last time when she talked to the kid, that kid gave her the number he had memorized  but was never able to call his mom.

"I've already reached to the village. Please be safe", I texted back.

I went near the kid's house, and while I was waiting outside... I saw the kid in bruises again.
Upon seeing me, he came towards me.

"Did he beat you again?", I said as I controlled my tears. No kids deserves to be treated like this.

"He told me to bring the money to him, but I couldn't get it since the place where I worked didn't pay me", he cried.

"It's okay. Your mother is coming. You'll live a good life now", I said and hugged him.

"You moron, where did you run away huh?", His father came outside of the house. The kid got scared and hid behind me.

"I'm thirsty, give me some liquor. How can you see your father suffer like this?", The man shouted.

"Stay there. Don't even come close, otherwise it won't be good for you", I shouted.

"Who are you? I am his father", he said in a drunken state.

"Father? Really? Which father let's his son suffer like this? He is a child, if you can't give him good life, atleast don't make it miserable. No kids in this world deserved to be treated like this by his own father", I said.

"How dare you lady!!", he groaned in anger and came towards us. He tried to snatch him, but I kicked him on the stomach and he fell down. He was drunk so, I didn't need to put much strength.

Then his mother reached. Upon seeing his mother, he ran towards her and both of them cried.

"See mister, please sign this paper. It's the paper stating that you are handing your son's custody to his mother for the better", I tried to negotiate again.