Chapter 4

Zeyer's Point Of View.

"Yes mom, it's perfectly fitting", I said over the phone. My mother had ordered white colour shirt for me because doctors wear white colour shirts more these days.

"Okay, I'll give her too", I said.

After hanging up the phone, I took out the shirt and put it inside my bag. Before I grabbed my regular suit, someone opened the door.

"Oh...ho..wo woa...Wooo wow", Arya shouted. At first I thought she was shy, but then she wasn't. It looked as if she was just surprised to see my half body without clothes. I think she was enjoying seeing my body.

"Are you a pervert? You are not even flinching while I'm without shirt", I was annoyed and started wearing the shirt at full speed.

"Why would I flinch? If it were a girl, then may be I would be...uh...um...a  little awkward. But you are a guy, and it's quite common... I mean you don't have you know big boobs to get shy about. For men, being half naked is okay. Don't expect me to be shy and all. I'm not shy of such things. And what were you doing? I mean why are you shirtless?", She frowned in defense of herself.

"My mom told me to immediately try this shirt on. Just take it and leave", I threw her the other shirt which was for her.

"Oh...she sent me too. I mean she told me that she has sent something for me and take it from you. So it was this shirt", she looked at the shirt.

"Yes....now leave. And next time when you come to my cabin, make sure you knock the door", I said in a serious tone.

"I don't think I'll ever come again. I came only because your mom told me to get this thing from you", she said and turned around to go back.

But right before opening the door, she came back.

I looked at her in a serious expression before asking why she came back.

"Now what?", I asked.

"Your shirt... it's inside out", she frowned and went back.

I looked at my shirt and sighed in disbelief. My life is messed up since the day she entered my life. What kind of disaster is she?

"Hy babe, are you busy these days? It's been a week and you haven't text me even once. Did you get someone else?🤔", I saw the message from my girlfriend.

As I think about it. She was right. I haven't texted her since that incident at Tshogay's wedding. I was just so much into thoughts that I forgot about her.

"I'm sorry Pema. I was handling some business", I texted her back.

"I'm sorry Zeyer. I shouldn't have been mad at you. You had to leave that way. But don't worry, I'm coming to you within a week. I convinced my boss for my transfer near your hospital", she texted.

"Really? That's great. I can't wait to meet you. Please come faster, or should I come and pick you up?", I texted her in excitement.

"Have patience babe, I'll meet you after a week. See you then. I love you", her text read.

"I love you too, Pema", I texted her back.

Suddenly my smile faded after thinking about that night with Arya, and about our arrange marriage. I don't know how she'll react after knowing the truth, especially about me accidentally sleeping with Arya. I just don't want to lose her.

******************
7:30pm.

"Huh...aaa", she breath furiously right after reaching the restaurant and drank the full glass of water.