Chapter 1

Arya's Point Of View.

I looked at the wedding invitation card for the last time before slipping it inside my hand bag. I took the cup of coffee in my hands and walked towards the window.

"Hello, who is it?", I said as I picked up the phone.

"Who is it? Really Arya? You don't know me now?", Rigden yelled over the phone.

"Oh...your voice seems similar", I joked around.

"Anyway, you have to attend my wedding which will be held after 3 days. You have to come okay. I'll be waiting for you", he excitedly invited me.

"Yeah, I just received your wedding invitation card. I'll come even if you don't invite me", I laughed.

"Then see ya...buddy", he hung up the phone.

I looked outside of the window, and inhaled the fresh spring air. It's been 6 months, that I've been trying my best to not think of him as more than just a friend but, it's not easy. Especially when that person is the only one whom you've loved all along the way.

I looked at the picture of Me and Rigden from few years ago where his hands were placed on my shoulders, and I was smiling looking at him. Once he said that we live only once and in that lifetime, we love only one person though if we are not meant to be together forever. I guess he was right. I don't think I'll ever be able to love someone else. He was my first, and now may be my last as well. It's so hard for me to act normal and all smiley Infront of them, because deep within... I'm hurting. It's so painful that sometimes I wish we never met at the first place.

Still then, as long as he is happy, I'll convince myself to be happy. Afterall, you cannot be the main character in everyone's book. You cannot always have a happy ending. I paused for a while before finally deleting that picture from my phone. Now it's really the end of our story.

"Hmmm, huh", I sighed and smiled.

***********
On the Wedding day.

"You look so pretty today", I smiled as Tshogay finally got ready and was well dressed for the wedding.

"Weren't I pretty in other days then?", She joked.

"No...you are always so pretty. But today, you look prettier. I could see the shine in your eyes. You are finally marrying the love of your life. I'm happy that that idiot friend of mine has you", I smiled.

"Arya, you know what... whenever I see you, I want to become a better person for him. Why are you so kind and strong. I wish I was like you too. Thank you so much for coming in our lives. We are finally together because of you", her eyes welled up.

"Hey....you started again. I told you to not talk like this. I know I'm great, but you don't have to remind me all the time. You know such things are not my type. Your make up will get spoiled if you cry...so stop... don't even think of crying, huh. Argh... Both of you are such a headache. And you are only you. Rigden chose you for who your are . So It's your wedding, be happy. Can you smile now", I hugged her.

"Hey dude...you look nervous", I mocked at him.

"Don't tease me. It's my wedding, so ofcourse I'm nervous", he gritted his teeth.

"Damn...she is coming", he held my hands tightly out of nervousness. Even now when he is holding my hands, it's hard to suppress my feelings. I smiled looking at how much he loves her. Sometimes I wish I was Tshogay, so that he could love me too.

As Tshogay stood Infront of us, he still held my hands, but his eyes were all on her.

"Hey, you are going to make me puke", I teased him.