I slowly took his hands from my other hand and placed it into Tshogay's. I smiled at them and went few steps back. Until the very last moment, I'm still Behind of him.

After the wedding vows:

"Hey Arya... Come here", Tshogay called me while I was having a conversation with few acquaintance. She was talking with some few people

I went towards her.

"What happened Tshogay? Is everything okay?", I asked upon reaching there.

"Let me introduce you to my favorite cousin", she said and patted the guy who was behind of us talking with her brother.

He turned around and had a direct eye contact with me. Why does he look familiar. I'm sure I haven't met him before. He stared blankly at me and blinked his eyes twice at Tshogay indicating what she has to say.

"Ah...let me introduce you to my friend", she smiled.

"He is my cousin. He reached just now only and is new to this place", she said.

"Hi, I'm Zeyer Kuendrup", he reached out his hand for a handshake.

"Hi...nice to meet you. I'm Arya...", I smiled at him and shook his hands. He smiled too and continued his conversation with Tshogay's brother. He is not that rude though.

Around 9pm:

"Well, Rigden and I are bestfriends since our 9th grade. He was always so clumsy that he would be in problems almost all the time. And obviously he drags me into the problem too. Years went by, and we had been through a lot. We fought, we cried, and we laughed. Standing here, I can't believe...this idiot is finally married now. Tsogay what did you see in him? I wonder how someone like him got such a cute little girl. But Tshogay, if you ever break his heart...get ready to have your legs broken. Afterall, at the end of the day...he is still my best friend. Take care of him and always be happy. I love you guys", I ended my speech.

After few minutes, I left the event, changed myself in casual clothes and grabbed 3 bottles of strong wine towards the swimming pool since it was the only vacant place in this resort. There was no one there because all the people were inside the wedding hall.

*************************************************
Narrators Point Of View.

Arya dipped her foots inside the water in swimming pool and started drinking the wine. The pain was so severe that she kept on drinking the wine until one bottle was completely empty.

"Argh...why can't I get drunk today", she murmered but the fact is she is really drunk. She thinks she is not drunk, because she could still feel the pain.

While she was drinking, she saw two teenagers hugging and snuggling eachother. She frowned looking at them, and was disgusted.

"Hey...you kids.... Does your parents know about this? Huh? Do you think it's real love? First Love never works... I wanna puke looking at you two. You two will break up soon", she shouted in her drunken state.

"Hey...can you stop shouting? They'll not hear you anyway. You are spoiling my mood", someone from the other end said. She immediately looked at him.

"You were here all the time? Why didn't I notice?", She laughed.

She stood up and went towards that guy.

"You are drunk? Huh?", She laughed.

"You are drunk too", he laughed too.

"Are you heart broken as well?", She asked.

"Not really...my girlfriend is angry at me and is not talking. We had some arguements", he said.

"Ah...atleast you have the chance to win her back. As for me...there is no chance at all. Why am I so unlucky", she sighed.

"You love my cousin's husband, right? I could tell that from your speech earlier", He said.

"Your cousin? You are that? I mean Ze... something", she asked.

"Zeyer..." He said drinking the beer in his hands.

"And you are Ar... something", he laughed.

"Arya ..haha", both of them laughed.

"Cheers", they clasped their bottle of alcohols and drank.

"F*** off this so called thing called love. It only gives you pain", she shouted.

"F*** Rigden, Tshogay and your girlfriend ", she added.

"No... don't say anything about my girl. I love her. She is very nice", he smiled in drunken state.

"Hmm", she nodded upon finishing the last bottle.

"I'm going to bed now. Goodnight friend. Nice to meet you", she waved at him and stood up only to fall down on the ground.

"Hah...let me take you there. Let me help you ...
You know I am strong", he laughed and helped her stand in her feet.

Both of them stumbled plenty of times before finally reaching in Arya's designated room.

"Okay, bye bye" she waved upon reaching near the door.

"The only way to forget your first love is to love someone who loves you", Zeyer said.

"What?", She asked.

" I read in one of the books. Why don't you try it?", Zeyer added.

"Help me then", she said and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

They kissed until they reached the bedroom.

"I love you Rigden", she said.

"I love you too Pema", he said and both of them kisses again and the night went on...like this...🤭🤭🤭

************
THE NEXT MORNING.

Arya's Point Of View.

"Hmm...I can hear Rigden's heartbeat. It's so fine, just like him. I wish this dream would never end. But why does it feel so real? Wait...why would he be even here? Whose heartbeat am I hearing...did I...  No...", I finally opened my eyes and realized I was sleeping on someone's bare chest, and his hands were wrapped around me.

Before even looking at who it was, I peeked a look under the blanket...

"No....this is not true... I'm sure it's a dream. Wake up...Arya wake up...stop dreaming", I said to myself in my mind upon seeing myself without clothes.

Suddenly, that person hugged me tighter.

"Pema...when did you change your perfume? But it smells so good", that person whispered in his half awake tone.

"It's not a dream? That means...I just slept with someone else I don't even know? I just had a one night stand?", I talked to myself in my mind.

I slowly raised my head to see who that person was...

Just when I saw his face, he opened his eyes...
And boom....

"Uh....aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh", both of us screamed in shock....