Part 1: Where it all began

Start from the beginning

------------------------
𝙅𝙀𝙎𝙎𝙄𝙀'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑:
------------------------

(𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢)

   Yesterday was let's just say , a pretty busy day to me. After the kids went to school almost my whole day was about me first talking to my sister then talking with Christina and Morgan. Why? Because my niece needs a place to stay at in New York and this finally gave me the opportunity to be a better aunt. See I haven't been with her for a long time. When she was around 11/12 I left Texas to become an actress. I think we all know that I failed and ended up being a nanny but ever since that I just... never went back. I always felt guilty for never calling them but maybe I have a chance to make it up to her and be a better aunt.

   Right now I'm pacing around the living room thinking about how should I tell the kids about it. Yeeaahh I haven't told them yet. I just can't find the word! I love them and Cal equally but what if they say no? I mean this is their house I can't just let someone live here without their permission! My thoughts were interrupted by someone bringing me back to reality.
- Umm Jessie are you okay? - asked Ravi which made me slightly jump.
- Hm? Oh, me? Yeah-yeah sure everything is okay there is nothing! Do I look stresses? I don't look stressed! I have no idea what your talking about! I-- I almost continued this awkward rambling I was doing until once again Ravi cut me off.
- JESSIE! Could you just please stop and tell me what it is? -he asked the second part way more calmly then my name. It's time for me to them, right? I mean Cal's furnitures are already on the way...
- Yeah, sure sorry... Go bring down the others and I'll explain everything- I said now in a normal way. And Ravi did as I told them.

   Now everyone is here sitting in the living room even  Ms. Kippling and Bertram. Tho Bertram is rather sleeping then listening.
- Alright, kids, Ms. Kippling and a sleeping Bertram! -I started- I have pretty big news.
- Well are they good or bad news? - Emma asked
- It depends- I simply say as I get some confused looks.
- What do you mean by that? -Luke asked
- Ooh my gooossshh, just let her say it already! I don't have time for this! -said Zuri visibly getting impatient.
- Okay well you guys see I have a niece who lives in a tiny town in Texas and she doesn't have any opportunity to have a successful future there so her mom, my sister and her husband decided to make her attend a school here in New York but they can't come too cuz they actually have five kids and two of them is really young and not ready to leave their hometown so I kinda told them that it's fine and she can live with me and I already talked with your parents and they said okay and by tomorrow she will be here! -I said it as fast as I could then shot my eyes closed and exepted something to happen but nothing did.
- Okay
- Fine
- Don't got a problem with that
- Meh- the kids said like it was no big deal.
- Wait aren't you guys like mad or freaked out or something? - I asked
- No, I honestly like the idea. Someone new to live with who is a girl... It's like if I would have a bestie who lives with me! - Emma said and actually looked excited
- Yeah that's just one more person to play tea party with. - Zuri said with a shurg.
- As long as she let's me study and stuff she's okay- said Ravi
- How old is she? -Emma asked. I think she asked it so she knows if she can gossip with her.
- She'll be turning 16 next week. - I said.
- Interesting! - Luke exclaimed while tapping his fingers together and immediately rose up to his feet. At this point I already knew what was going on in his mind.
- Oh god... - Ravi whispered knowing what's  about to happen.
- So your saying that a girl my age who has your genes will be moving in in our home? -Luke asked curiously
- Yes.- I said annoyed
- Interesting!- Luke said while repeating his earlyer action except the standing up part since he was already standing
- Now I'm getting a feeling that this will not be good for your niece at all! -Ravi said
- Yeah, she should have been the one to be warned, not us! - said Zuri before running up to her room to have  a tea party.
- And what should I know about this girl? - Luke asked with a cheeky smile like he didn't even listen to what we were saying.
- The only reason why I will talk about her is because I don't think any of you wants to live with someone who they don't know anything about. - I said to him whit a sharp glare.
- Well then go on tell us about her! - Emma said excited to learn more about her new bestie
- Well she is pretty smart, she loves languages so much that besides English she knows: Spanish, Greek, French and Hungarian. - I explained
- Hungarian? Isn't it like one of the most complicated languages? -Ravi asked seemingly the only one who knows what I'm talking about.
- Yeah she loves the culture so she learned the language. She learned Greek cuz she loves the Greek mythology and her name is from it also...
- Why what's her name? - Emma asked
- Callipso- I stated
- What a pretty name... -Luke said dreamingly before I smacked the back of his head making him snap out.
- She learned Spanish cuz her dad, my brother-in-law is Spanish and she simply learned French cuz she thinks it's a pretty language. - I said
- She loves music, likes to draw or paint... I guess that's all you need to know! But don't worry, she is a great person you'll love her! -I said
- Sure will.- Luke said before running up the stairs seeing that I'm ready to smack his head again.
- Well I'm excited for tomorrow then! - Emma said as she left the room
-Same to me- said Ravi then followed the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘, 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎! 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝! 𝙰𝚜 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜. 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚛! (𝙽𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎/𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎)
𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝/𝚍𝚊𝚢! 😘

(2543 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜)