𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 & 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴

Start from the beginning

"I'm okay. It's weird living with Mer and Derek and not having you there. I miss you."

Beth grinned. "Well how about tonight, I come over. We order in Chinese and get drunk? Make it a girls evening. Just us," she told her.

"Sounds like a plan. But we're camping out in your old room. That will always be your room. No matter what happens," Grace said as she hugged her sister.

"I'll bring pjs and tequila."

"Yes."

****

Cristina walked over to Beth and Grace. She sighed. "Owen spoke to the chief who then decided to bring a new cardio chief in. Teddy Altman? Turns out they were in the army together. They have a history."

"Oh wow."

Cristina nodded. "I know. Special army forces Barbie seems to have a thing for him. And I'm not happy about it. Want to psych her out with me?" She asked.

Beth grinned and shrugged. "Why not. Could be fun. Hey, aren't you on cardio today?"

Cristina nodded. "Fun for me. I don't think I'm going to like her," she said.

Grace looked to her. "Do you like anyone? Or are you just complete anti-person?"

"Be quiet."

"Rude."

****

Beth walked over to Bailey. "Dr. Bailey. Have you seen the chief? One of his patients needs an emergency chole," she told her.

Bailey nodded. She turned to Adele. "Okay, I'm on it. Uh, you go ahead and prep the patient. You get yourself a cup of coffee ... decaf. I will find the chief," she said.

Beth smiled over at Adele. "Hi Mrs Webber. Hope you're doing okay," she said as she turned and walked off.

****

Grace was stood outside with Jackson, Owen and Teddy. Teddy looked to Owen. "You heard from Xasella?" She asked.

Owen nodded. "Yeah, I heard he took another tour."

Cristina turned to her. "I'm sorry. Where were you before, Dr. Altman?" She asked as she looked to her.

"In Baghdad with Dr. Hunt."

Grace shook her head. "Oh, no. I mean before that. Where did you do your fellowship?" She questioned.

Knowing she and Beth were doing all they could to get gossip about her for their friend.

"At Mayo," Teddy told her as she looked over to her.

"Oh, with Paul Moak?" Gracr asked. Wanting as much information as possible.

Teddy shook her head. She smiled. "No, Moak is in rochester. I worked primarily with Joshua Moore," she told her.

"Oh, you were at mayo in florida. Moore wrote that paper on retrograde coronary sinus perfusion, right?" Grace asked.

"Yeah. I actually worked on that with him."

"Dr. Shepherd is, uh, a little thorough," Owen said sharing a look with his girlfriend's friend as she rolled her eyes.

Teddy nodded and smiled. "U.T. Southwestern. And then I did my residency at G.W."

Grace shrugged and smiled. "Well, I mean, have you published? 'Cause according to my friend Bella who did a search on Google, I mean, you don't exist," she said.