Red Rabbit

Avery 

Rory sneaks up to sit on the calves between my legs. Her hands are at the waistband of my shorts. She is biting her lower lip. Finley growls, sounding like he is a dog who is about to attack. It's strange hearing such an animalistic noise coming from a human. "What have I told you about that," he rumbles with his lips against his chest, the vibration making my nipple and my dick rock solid.

"Oh fuck!" I gasp, trying to keep from ejaculating so quickly.

"Fin, say something else. Aves likes it," that traitor Kage says.

"Take off his pants, I want to see him come all over himself," Fin rumbles against the nipple Kage was playing with at the same time to cool air meet my lower half.

I open my mouth to curse them, but Kage's lips are on mine, his tongue dancing with mine. I feel my cum shooting across my chest, with no one needing to touch my cock for once.

"For Kage being such a good boy in silencing Avery, I think it is his turn. What do you think, mi sol?" Finley asks Rory.

My brain short circuits as I watch Finley push Kage so that his head rests against Fin's chest. Kage is positioned between his legs and Rory is between Kage's, taking his length into her mouth. As soon as Kage moans, Fin kisses him.

Finley has always joked around with us like he was into men, but I didn't think he was. I watch them pleasure the man I love. Rory and Finley are looking at each other. I realized then what Fin was doing. He is kissing Kage for Rory. Her kink is watching men together. I like her even more now and I have a new type of respect for Fin.

I reach over to stroke his cock. Their eyes snap to mine. I watch to see your cum all over Kage.

"Then who's going to take care of Roary?"

"Kage is," I reply. "Don't you want to watch him fuck your girl? I do," I purr, and then lick up the side of his dick.

I know how to pleasure people, no matter their sexual orientation. To get some riding time on Bee, I sucked off the stable manager a time or often. One time my stepdad caught me. That only added to his dislike of me. I wasn't his kid. I was my mother's, and she didn't care what I did. All she saw when she looked at me was the man who beat her.

"Aves," he groans. I smirk, catching Rory's eyes as I take the tip of his dick into my mouth. Out pops Kage's dick.

"Chevauche-le, mon tournesol. Ride him, my sunflower, and I'll make sure your little puppy cums in front of you." At my words, I stroke Fin's girthy length with my hand. Kage's green eyes bounce between me and Rory. I sit up and cock my head to the side. "Do you need help, tournesol?" I ask her.

I reach over with my other hand and grab Kage's lengthy member. Thank the stars above, that isn't as monstrous as Fin's. I might handle Kage's dick in my ass, but screw letting Fin have it. He'd split me in two!

I stroke Kage and Fin simultaneously about four times while watching Rory's gorgeous face. Wild and bright, just like a sunflower.

"Clothes off," Fin growls. I look up to see his hair is white, his eyes are glowing red, four fangs are in his open mouth as he gasps for air, and twin large black ears are on top of his head. "Now," he barks. We rush to comply. Our little puppy is an alpha in the bedroom.

"Rory, sit," Finley commands, pointing at Kage's cock. She positions herself above his length he holds up for her. She sinks and they both moan. She starts to move rising up and down, slowly at first.

"Avery. Come suck me off. Let's see if you can be a good boy like Kage." A delicious pleasure-filled spin runs through my body. It's been ages since I've let someone else have control during sex. I'm here for it.

"Can I fuck Kage's mouth?" Fin's eyes blow wide at my question while Kage begs for it. Pleads with him by calling him 'alpha'.

"Ask correctly," Rory gasps out. I give her a bewildered look. I have no clue what she means by that. "Ask Alpha correctly," she gasps and moans, grinding in Kage as he plays with her clit.

"Please, Alpha. I want his cock in my mouth. I need to feel him cum down my throat as I cum inside our woman," Kage begs once again. Still, Finley looks at me with a raised brow.

Then it clicks. "May I fuck Kage's mouth? Please, Alpha."

A toothy grin curves Fin's mouth and a fluffy black tail wags him behind. "Good boy. Yes. Get in position."

I waste no time following his command. My thighs straddle Kage's head as I'm feeding him dick, Fin's feeding me his. I almost have to unhinge my jaw he is huge. His hand in my hair curls into a fist. Rory does this often. Mad respect for that woman. He shoves it further down, causing me to choke around. I can feel Rory's hand on my shoulders as she uses me as leverage to ride the man beneath us. I and out slowly at first our rhythms match until we reach a frantic crescendo. Rory bites into my shoulder blade and she cums around Kage's who is brought to orgasm by her walls clamping down around him. When he cries out it vibrates my dick. Fin pinches my nose so I can't breathe while pushing his one monster as deep as it will go while he orgasming. This causes me to shoot my load down Kage's throat.

By my hair, Finley yanks me off his dick and out of Kage's mouth. He lets go of my nose and then strokes my throat with his fingers. "You take my cock so well, chico sucio."

"Such a dirty boy. You know exactly how I want it."

Panic grips me at the memory. "Let me go!" I shout at Fin. In shock he releases. I run Kage's ensuite where I unload the contents of my stomach in his toilet.

"I won't call you a dirty boy again if this reaction I get," Fin jokes, rubbing my back in soothing circles. "Just tell me what happened. I was like you checked out. Your mind went somewhere else." Worry laces his voice. I hear Kage coughing and gasping for air.

"I'm so worthless," I mumble before vomiting again.

"That isn't true, Conejo Rojo. You're a poisons expert, Aves. You earned the callsign Sabnac. You are the demon god of poisons, also known as the Lord of poisons. I wouldn't exactly call that worthless. Remember when Booker had nightshade poisoning? You were the only one who could recognize and help Duncan synthesize a cure."

I sort of forgot about that. "Kage in there hacking up a lung, not your fault. It's cancer. Rory has his propped up. She is giving him a breathing treatment and telling him about the dream she had last night of him being Edo samurai, the master twin swords."

"As good as he is with twin pistols, I could see that about him," I comment, feeling better.

After a moment of dry heaving, I say, "I enjoy being called a red rabbit. Can we stick with that?"

Finley shrugs. "I don't know. Can we?"

I snort. "May we, please, chiot alpha?"

Fin looks at me drolly but offers me a hand. "Really? Alpha puppy? ¿Estás seguro de que quieres seguir con eso, conejo?"

He helps me to my feet. "I've always called you chiot. I didn't know you could be dominant in the bedroom. J'aime ça."

Finley smirks. You aren't the only one. Both Rory and Kage like it too. By the way, welcome to the polycule.

"My hellhound side wanted to breed and mark the same way he has Rory, so you don't have a choice now. You are part of the polycule." His voice changes to a deep growl. "If you fuck around on us, I'll bite your head off. Get your shit together, Aves. This only time I'm going to warn you. My hellhound infernal form has done that before. Kage loves you. You hurt more and I'll kill you," Finley threatens and then smiles as if he didn't say a thing.

"Let's go snuggle with our mates. Claro?" All I can do is nod in agreement with him.

I didn't know he could switch personalities like that. Is this because he now has two separate entities inside him? Was I speaking to the hellhound or Fin? Either way, I'm going to do as he says. For Kage.

I crawl into the bed next to Kage, wrapping my body against his leg, and fall asleep.