Fake Demons

Griffin

The little nurse has a man in her house. I cannot tell what he looks like, only seeing his silhouette through the curtains of the brick townhouse. This window leads to her bedroom.

We've been watching for two months, studying her habits and movements. In all that time, we still haven't picked up the identity of the man sharing her bed and home. When she leaves, he goes with her. He hides his face behind a mask or motorcycle helmet. He disappears as soon as she enters a building. It's like he knows we are watching them.

I would think he is the hound that saved her, but Infernals cannot walk in the daylight. Not that we've discovered unless there are different types we don't yet know about.

Doctor Beadu and Duncan are working on that, along with scientists and doctors. I'm not sure that I want my team to join the Infernal Corps, but it's still an option if they become critically injured and want to live.

Only those on the verge of dying can be successfully turned into an Infernal. They begin to crave blood, but once an Infernal gives into that craving they become animals. All rational and humanity have gone to hunger. That's when the Fury's step in.

This has only been happening for the past three years when Duncan and Dr. Beadu started experimenting. We don't know how they created the serum, only that it was successful in creating an army of super soldiers.

Duncan has been keeping to himself more, but he is interacting with us during meals. He cannot go out during the day or his skin burns, almost to the point of ash. So far, he has no other transformative abilities. He only goes Infernal so far when he smells blood, but he can come back before he attacks someone. Well, he did until the night we met the nurse. Duncan had killed and drained two innocent people that night.

He doesn't know what he does as an Infernal. It's as though the human part shuts off and the reptilian animalistic part is only one present. We still aren't any closer to figuring out why he differs from the Infernals in Infernal Corps that have been created by Doctor Beadu and Duncan, other than him ingesting the nurse's blood.

Suddenly, three men appear. It's late at night and pitch black, with no moon tonight. Even the street lamps aren't enough to illuminate everything. All can tell is that their eyes are glowing purple in the darkness. They aren't like the Infernals we are used to dealing with. What are they?

"Who's the newcomers, boss man?" Avery asks while Booker is right beside him.

"I don't know, but let's wait and find out." Guess they tripped Ajax's perimeter alarm, so he sent me backup.

Unnatural purple flames alight the large wooden frame door to the brick townhouse, turning it to cider in less than a minute.

I look up to the window, finding the silhouette of the little nurse pressed against the window with the man holding her in place. I growl in frustration at the fact my dick gets hard at the thought. Now is not the time. We need to keep the nurse from getting hurt.

"Let's move." I hiss out as soon as those men make it into the house, signaling to them the plan.

The supernatural flames are licking up the wall and curtains around the home. I'm taking the direct route while Booker goes around the back and Avery holes up somewhere with us in his sights. His sniping skills are superb.

"Hold!" I shout at the men about to ascend the stairs. They turn around. The shorter of the three has shaggy, golden blonde hair and eerie purple-red eyes. The other two have the same eyes but one has tan skin and long wavy deep brown hair in a ponytail. The other man is about as tall as Avery, maybe slightly taller with blood-red hair and beard. All of them are wearing black leather clothing and some type of thin scaley amour over it, instead of black amour, blondie's is golden.