"I wasn't 'lovin' it. I did what I did to survive. I didn't belong in there, and he took advantage of that. It all started right when I turned eighteen, on the day - actually. Sex only became the forefront of it all because your son knew that was the only way he could be with me, was by sex. I didn't like him, but I didn't mind fucking him. Sex meant nothing to me like it does now. Sex has a new meaning to me now." I smile at him.

"Does it now?" His dad snorts, waving me off like I was some idiot. "If what you said in that case is true about all those people you did it with, sex isn't nothin' but a game to you, son. You are lyin' to yourself if you say otherwise-."

"I say otherwise." I interrupt him again.

I could tell he didn't like being interrupted at all. As his hand balled up into a fist and would relax occasionally.

I looked at Michael now, and when I did he looked back at me now. Now that...I had that power back over myself and the idea of sex, I didn't feel anything when I looked at him.

It was just a sad, pathetic mess of a human being.

Michael was to me now.

"You should correct your dad. He doesn't know what he's talking about." I mess with him, seeing his face become pink as I smile.

"Watch yourself."

"I watch nothing." I say back just as sharply as he said it to me.

The both of us glaring at each other, but I relaxed first. Sitting back in my chair, I grin.

"You look like you wanna do somethin' to me." I purse my lips as I mock him. "Whatever you're thinking of, I've probably already done it."

"If you don't shut your damn mouth!" His dad got onto his feet, but Michael was suddenly on his feet too.

His dad even looked up at him like he was crazy for standing against him. Only for Michael to shake his head, nodding back down at his chair.

"Sit down."

"I better be dreamin', 'cause there is no damn way my son is standin' up to me for a damn boy who is pressing charges on his ass!" His dad raised his voice up at him.

Michael continued to stand his ground though, shocking me even.

It's not like he owed me anything and we weren't ever...a thing. I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy some of the times I had with him. You enjoy the sex sometimes, how can you not?

I could kinda see how he could've thought we were considering how much I manipulated that whole thing, but... It's just strange to see. To see him standing up for me when I'm probably going to be the one putting him in jail.

"He's just not...no. I still love him-."

"You shut your damn mouth." His dad hisses.

Now it was awkward for me. I bet this wasn't the reason why I was brought here. I wouldn't be surprised if they were originally going to bribe me.

If they were, I was going to use it against them; but now? Now this is just sad.

"I deserve it. I deserve all of this. You don't what I did to somebody you love. Worth has the right to press charges against me, I knew what I was doing when I first saw him. When I first saw him, I instantly knew I wanted him, and I did anything to keep him. I'm pathetic-."

"You are fuckin' pathetic. The fuck is wrong with you?! You don't just say all that here! And you don't especially admit you're wrong in front of the person who's pressin' charges against you! You idiot!" His dad shouts even louder.

I was impressed that no one was staring, but I can probably assume why. Michael's dad seems like a nutcase.

"I cannot believe you right now!"

"I can." I finally speak, and I stand up from my chair. I saw Michael look at me in confusion as I grin at him. "I forgive you."

"You don't forgive shit-."

"I forgive you Michael." I reach my hand out to him, and his dad instantly grabs his arm. "Come here."

"If you walk over to that boy, I swear." His dad sneers into his ear.

I lower my arms now, smirking as I shrug.

"I'm not lying. I've had a good couple of days and I want to release all of what was bad. Some of that, involves forgiving. I forgive Michael for what he did to me. It's not like I didn't do stuff back to him. Besides, he will have to walk around knowing what he did to me, yet know he'll never have me," I walk around the table, standing before Michael as I cradle his face to his dad's disgust, "Isn't that punishment enough?"

"You motherfuckin'-."

Michael yanked away from his father, hugging me as tightly as possible. I could tell in his tight embrace that he missed this.

Even though I felt nothing about it, I somehow felt good knowing I forgave him. That I could at least do this now without feeling disgusted or...wanting to hurt him.

Except his dad looked like he wanted to hurt not just him, but me too.

"You're an embarrassment to this family. Fuck help in' you now, you on your own." His dad hisses at his son, turning away as he stomped out.

Now it just left Michael and me. Him still hugging me as I stood here awkwardly. My hands eventually going to his arms to let him know, but before they touch him he was already yanking away.

His lips tight together, he looked up at me longingly almost.

"I...I know this is probably not what you were expecting."

"Not at all, actually. I didn't think you'd be the one being embarrassed today. I thought it'd just be me," I smile, seeing Michael blush instantly to such a thing, "but...I will say. Despite everything, thanks for defending me. That probably wasn't in your best interest."

"It doesn't even matter now." Michael plops down into his chair as I remain standing. "I'm done for. I know what I did was wrong. What everyone did was wrong, and we all are paying for it. We deserve this...I deserve this for doing this to you. I want...to be punished now. That's the only way I can forgive myself for hurting the one I love."

I frown, seeing Michael's eyes soften on me as he nods.

"Just say it."

"But how can you love me? That confuses me." I just tell him straight up. "You...you barely knew me and I'm like...eight years younger than you. How can you love me when we didn't have much of anything?"

I saw Michael look away now, his arms folding to his chest. Almost like he was thinking about it deeply, remembering even.

"Do you mind if I...tell you the story of how?"

I just sat there, wondering if I should listen to this. When I look at the clock...I saw I had nothing but time. No one was listening and we were just...here.

"Why not? Tell me how you fell in love with me."

__________________😀🫵

hehehe.

Michael's POV is next.

because it's fun.

and different.

time for some trifling fun.

- yolo 🤡