010, you're perfect.

.•POURING RAIN•.
                      { irl , messages }

{{{{{ TW: feeling self conscious /
body dysmorphia }}}}}

—————.•💫•.—————

mal woke up to the sun beaming in her eyes, she yawned as she pushed the covers off of her legs and stepped out of bed. mallekai stared at her reflection in her mirror, her hair was messy yet elegantly wavy as it usually was in the morning. her eyes were dark underneath from the mascara she forgot to take fully off last night.

today was tuesday and she hoped matt wouldn't be in any classes she had today since yesterdays didn't go too well. the rest of yesterday was half decent though she still had a bitter feeling from how her day started.

mallee walked over to her bag at the foot of her bed, crouching down to grab out her timetable form the front pocket. she read it carefully, the text still a little fuzzy from only just waking up. science, study period, study period, history and english. this day was going to be pretty boring.

mallekai groaned throwing the timetable back in the pocket and grabbing the books she needed placing them in. mal walked toward her closet grabbing a blink-182 tank top and basic blue shorts. then she got ready for the day by taming her hair with a detangling brush and applying a little bit of basic makeup.

she walked down the stairs of her quiet house, her mum wasn't home as usual. her mum was barely ever home, it started when mallekai was only 10. she'd go out to the bar and drink then go home to some random guys place.

this caused mallekai to become very mature at her young age, she'd have to make dinner for herself and do all the basic household chores. sometimes she'd go to mary lou's for dinner but that only lasted 2 years obviously.

mallee sighed thinking about her past, it was a touchy subject for her as was matt. she grabbed an apple before heading out of the door when she realised she was pretty much late already.

(time skip to class 🥰)

mallekai fiddled with her pen, twirling it around in two of her fingers like a drumstick. valerie sat next to her with her head in her arms, she went to bed late last night and it was catching up to her especially since it was early in the morning.

mal chuckled at her best friend before she felt a vibration in her pocket. slowly she grabbed her phone, her eyes glued to the teacher that was obliviously writing stuff on the board. mallekai glanced at the message seeing it was from nick in the big group chat.

—————.•💫•.—————

minnie 🎀 - mallekai
mickey 🐁 - matt
donald 🐤 - corbin
daisy 🌸 - valerie
dale 🐿 - nick
chip 🍪 - chris

chip 🍪
i'm so bored rn and will be for the rest of the day y'all just wanna skip and do something?

donald 🐤
like what?

chip 🍪
idk anything other than being at school

dale 🐿
what about the beach?