AADVIK
When Aisha excused herself for the bathroom I became even more on edge. Vedant and Ruhi also met up with us but when ten minutes passed and she still didn't return I went to check up on her myself, Vedant followed with a group of security.

I saw them in the hallway, just as she turned around he griped her wrist and muttered something to her. Her face showed evident fear. I ran towards the two and before I knew it I was holding him up on the wall and punching him.

It all became worth it when I had Aisha in my arms. She was my home and I couldn't deny it any longer.

I gave instructions to my team to set the basterd up in a locker at the office before I made my way back to my family.

Aisha looked as normal as ever, playing with Vani who sat in Niya's lap now. She seemed carefree, she seemed happy, she seemed herself. I let out a sigh of relief before I joined them.

She gave me a smile as I pulled out a chair beside her and put my arm on the backrest of hers, playing with her hair in my hands.

While all of us ate with laughter, mostly at the cute child with us Aisha's hand involuntarily rested on my thigh making me chuckle.

We stood up from dinner in a while and Aisha shivered under the cold air. The event was inside but the doors opening didn't help the room the stay warm and Aisha's strappy dress gave her skin chills. Instead of leaving her alone again I told my assistant to get her a shawl she left in the car for this occasion. Even though she said it'll not be cold by now I know she probably is cold in the summer nights too so I had it in the car just in case.

Aarohi came in after a while with a cream velvet shawl which I draped over both her shoulders. She quickly wrapped it around herself further and melted by my side as we talked to some more people.

I could tell by her face she was growing tired, the way she would rest her head against my arm and how she just nodded instead of actually making conversation now.

The night ended soon after, as the guests pulled out. Aisha's father gave us a curt nod before heading out and she gave me a small reassuring smile as we too headed out after him.

All of us reached the hotel and were ready to hit the bed like sacs. I went with the guys as we dropped off Vani at Kunal's mom's apartment since she didn't have spare clothes and the girls went in another car to quickly go to the hotel and sleep.

When we went through the VIP elevator of the May Hotel, New York which now, we owned and opened the door to the three bedroom penthouse that we were staying in, we heard loud screaming of songs.

"Hello?" Kunal yelled out from the loving room. The music immediately stopped and a ratched looking Ruhi came out of one of the rooms making Vedant laugh. He went to his wife and took her to their room while me and Kunal made our way to Niya and Aisha's room.

Apperently Ruhi was the only one who got the chance to get comfortable before we came because my girl and my sister looked the exact same as we left them.

"Can I talk to you?" Kunal asked softly, Niya and she nodded wordlessly before following him outside to another room.

"Something going on there?" I ask because if anyone would know it's Aisha.

"Maybe but they'll fix it." She reassures me and then moves to the bathroom where I follow.

She puts the purse she's been carrying all day down and I roll my eyes at it. She's been carrying the thing around as a hassle all night.

"Why'd you take that with you?" I ask as I lean into the doorframe of the bathroom, crossing my legs loosely.

AISHA
"Why'd you take that with you?" Aadvik asks as he leans into the bathroom's doorframe and crosses his feet. If I do say so myself, he looks MIGHTY fine right now.

"Because genuis, I need a wallet and makeup" I say in obvious.

"You have your phone and me as your wallet." He repies raising his eyebrows up.

I tilt my head with annoyance and say, "yeah, okay but my makeup?"

"Meri jaan, I have suits made with pockets worth tens of thousands for that exact reason." He says and moved towards me to wrap his arms around my waist from behind.

In the mirror he looks at me and smiles bringing one on my face too. He rests his chin on my shoulder and I rest my head against his and lean into his touch. I grab my phone from the purse on the counter and snap a quick picture making Aadvik laugh.

We stand there for a while before I break the silence.
"Thank you." I say with genuine gratefulness and honesty.
He smirks and I know something's coming when he says, "thank me in other ways, Isha" and dips his face into my neck, smothering kisses on the skin.

I slap his head away with a laugh.
"What is this Isha? My name is Ishu." I correct him.

"Acha! I thought you liked it by the blush on your face." He teases.

"Well, I don't." I try to cover up my smile by biting my lower lip.

He turns me around and boops my nose.
"Chal jhooti!" He blames bringing a grin to my face.

"And you call me Aadi too instead of Abhi" he tilts his head with the accusation.

It's true I do prefer Aadi instead of Abhi, it doesn't make sense how the shortform of 'Aadvik' is 'Abhi'.

"You love it" I accuse.
"I do not." He tells me, I know he's lying just the way I did a second ago.
"Chal jhoota!" I laugh freely in his arms.

"Fine. Truce?" He asks as he pulls me away and puts his hand out for a shake as if we're business partners and not about to get married.

I shake it with a professional nod. I slide up on to the counter of the bathroom to remove my heels but as I bend down Aadvik stops me and crouches down on his own.

He opens the straps on the heels carefully and let them fall free on the ground. Then, caresses the red skin, massaging the bottom of my feet. I hold in a moan by how good it feels to have my feet massaged after hours of wearing heels.

After he's content, he stands back up and tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into a kiss, teasing by biting his lower lip and then pulling away. He frowns at my smirk but before he can go in for another I stop him.

"You know Aadi. I have a confession" I speak as I stroke the stubble on his jaw.

"Really? What?" He asks, genuinely confused. I smile thinking about the man who has all the answers confused in front of me.

"I might be in love with someone." With that his eyes turned wide and threatened to come out their places but before he could speak I kiss him again. This time he controls the kiss as he cups my head in his hand and angles my head, his other hand clutches my waist tightly. When we break apart breathless, he asks, "who is the lucky man?" Going along with my antics.

I act nonchalant as I answer.
"He's a grump most of the time. Somehow though he only is sweet in front of me. He kisses like a god, takes care of me like i'm a goddess and alters my nickname to his liking. Oh! And he also thinks I have nakhre and calls nakhralu but yet still goes along with mere nakhre. Not to mention he's handsome and hot as fuck" I say as I lower my hands to his chest and run them down it playfully under his open suit jacket.

"Hmm, he sounds fallen to me" he nods as he rests his crown against mine.

"You know I have a confession too." He admits and I look through my eyelashes to see his eyes closed.

"Hmm. What?" I ask nudging him to continue.
"I love someone too. A girl who has the same beauty like the beauty of the moon. She's the sweetest girl in the existence of earth, she loves like an angel and deserves every bit of care and goddess treatment she receives. Lucky for me I'm getting married to her in a couple weeks and I plan to surrender myself to her wholly." He pulls me into a hug and places his lips on my hair for a moment.

I pull away with the biggest smile on my face as I jump into his arms and yell a little too loudly, "I love you!" He chuckles as he wraps my legs around his waist and holds my weight, he also closes the bathroom gate just in case. He gives me a peck and yells at the same pitch
"I love you!" Making me fall into laughter.

I've never. Ever. Been happier and it's all for this man.