CHAP 5 : [FESTIVAL ENDING]

Start from the beginning

"I am to frightened of their military power. hey could be a serious problem. Maybe they will be the main protagonist of the Tenma war this time". Luminous said

"The Tenma war ?"

"Every 500 years, angels descend from heaven to purify the world. The purification is the destruction of the most technologically advanced and humanitarian countries in order to prevent humanity from self-destruction."

"It's a serious problem indeed. Tempest is actually far more advanced than the other countries, maybe even on par with the empire"

"We maybe need to discuss with Rimuru about it don't you think so" Hinata asked.

"I think Rimuru is far more intelligent than this. He surely already anticipate this. I am sure he will take care of it."

"As you wish my lady".

"Now Hinata, why don't we take a sweet time together" Luminous said to Hinata before undressing

........

The Black Numbers

The four leaders of the black Numbers were all there. As usual Testarossa in an elegant pose took her tea, Ultima and Carrera insult each other, and Diablo was just smirking fantasizing about Rimuru.

"Kfufufu when will you two grow up ?" Diablo asked them

They stopped automatically. Still with an air of disconnection, Diablo looked at them. For their part, the two demons began to unleash a truly menacing aura.

"Kfufufu with this kind of haki, the people around us will faint and in the worst case they will die. Do you really want to face Rimuru-Sama and Velzard-sama if somebody die".

Rimuru's gaze came back to their minds. During their encounter with the paladins of the Ruberios st empire, they put the forest in an unfortunate state. Rimuru's gaze was cold and murderous, but they got away with it. But this time, if it was an inhabitant who died, they could be expelled from Tempest, or even worse, killed by Rimuru himself.

"Ara What a horrible thought, seeing myself separated from our master, losing the meaning of my whole existence. I've sworn to stay with my master for the rest of my life. If you get fired, don't count on me to help you." Testarossa said in a deep, serious voice.

Realizing that both were right, Ultima and Carrera calmed down.

"Said Testa, what are you going to do about the intruder who was present during the festival?" Ultima asked.

"I will report it to lord Rimuru before taking any kind of actions." She respond and continue with another topic. "Carrera-san, i feel like something is troubling you. Is everything okay ?" She asked

"Well yes. I was about my fight against Shion during the tournament." She respond.

"I know you don't trust us, but now we work together maybe you can open up to us a little bit" Ultima said

"Well i guess. Shion naturally was brought into the world with a fierce battle instinct. I had the upper hand because of my experience and my fighting skills. But with that last attack, I felt that a part of Shion's existence was awakened and I'm having trouble explaining it. "

"Ahahahaha what are you talking about" Ultima said while laughing.

On the one hand, Carrera's words made Ultima laugh, but for Diablo and Testa they weren't completely nonsensical. Carrera is a person who loves battle and her primary desires come from destruction. Of the 4, she was the one with the largest reserve of mana. She spoke to the others calmly, which wasn't her usual style, so Testa and Diablo were curious and wanted to know more.