Chapter 13- Date with A Nightmare

Почніть із самого початку

Tohka: Understand!

We returned home and Az went to take a shower before I placed the groceries on the table.

Darren: What a pain, Az is probably going to complain again.

I heard the curtains close behind me as I sighed.

Darren: Hm? Tohka, it's not time for dinner yet, in fact, it'll be quite a while since Az will have to take out the trash before that, so do you want to just watch some TV?

Tohka suddenly hugged me close while holding a ticket in her mouth.

Darren: Huh? What's going on? Usually, I'm the clingy one, why are you...

Tohka: The thing is... do you mind going on a date with me tomorrow?

Darren: Date?

Tohka: Yeah... you don't?

Darren: I... 

I hugged her back and nuzzled her, which made her blush.

Darren: Fine, I will.

Tohka raised her arms in happiness and kept on hugging me.

Tohka: YAY! It worked just like they said it would. We'll meet up tomorrow at 10 in front of the pachinko! You'd better not forget!

She quickly left the living room as I sighed.

Darren: Really, she's so cute... too cute for her sake, I almost couldn't control my parlour in her state... wait, did she say tomorrow?! I need to ask Az to distract her then...

I sighed again as I looked through the notes that she stuffed in my hoodie pocket.

Darren: What the hell does this say?

I received a sudden phone call from Origami as I picked up.

Darren: Yo, Origami. What's going on?

Origami: You shouldn't be alone.

Darren: HUH?! What do you mean by alone? By the sound of the waters, Az should be done with his shower soon. He still has the trash to take out, so I'll just sit here and cook dinner later.

Origami: Tomorrow at 11 am, I'll be waiting by the water fountain at the Tengu Station plaza. Make sure you come

Darren: Huh? What do you mean? What if I already have plans-

She suddenly hung up on me and my veins started to pop up on my forehead.

Darren: OI!!! DON'T HANG UP ON ME LIKE THIS!!! Tch... this scumbag...

Az headed out of the shower and walked into the living room with a towel over his head.

Azazel: NICE SHOWER!!!

I faced him and sighed a bit.

Darren: Hey, Az, here's something I need you to do.

I whispered into his ear as he nodded.

Azazel: Understand, I'll do my best.

-The next day-

I stood next to Azazel as I leaned back into the bench I was sitting on and drank my soda.

Kotori: "You, who booked three dates for the same day and whose lechery could only be the work of a higher power."

Darren: "Shut up, I never bothered to double-check, okay? I like it when people don't come to me for that kind of stuff like you, Kotori."

Kotori: "Are you hitting on me now, Darren?"

Darren: "Oh sorry, I thought I was talking to a girl for a second."