Chapter 70: Extras 1 - Wedding Preparations

Winter left and spring came. The wintersweet on the balcony only had one branch left and was switched to a bouquet of jasmine.

Zheng Shuyi liked this smell; it smelled like summer.

She hoped for the coming of summer every day.

Because when the birds and the cicada start to sing, when dense leaves cover the tree, that is when she can wear her wedding dress and get married to Shi Yan.

This day, Bi Ruoshan received the invitation from Zheng Shuyi.

She looked at Zheng Shuyi with her wedding dress on the cover, and the milk tea beside her instantly lost its taste.

The bride in the picture was like a noble princess, even her smile looked a little shy.

But Zheng Shuyi didn't seem to really know how to represent "shy", as her smile was almost to her ears.

Maybe when her children grow up, they would see their mom in the wedding dress and think that perhaps their mom wasn't very smart.

After reading the invitation, Bi Ruoshan received dozens of messages from Zheng Shuyi. They were wedding dress design images provided by the wedding preparation company.

"Which one looks the best?" Zheng Shuyi asked.

After spending several minutes clicking into everything she sent, Bi Ruoshan typed with tears.

Bi Ruoshan: Holy shit!!!

Bi Ruoshan: They all look so pretty!!!

Zheng Shuyi: Don't say that. Shi Yan said he's busy right now, quick, help me choose one.

This was a difficult choice for Bi Ruoshan.

The wedding location was the Adare Manor Hotel in Ireland. The hotel itself already provided a gorgeous surrounding, and in addition to the preparation team's careful planning, it made choosing the best wedding dress out of this harder than the hardest math question on the national college entrance exam.

While she was thinking, Zheng Shuyi sent over a few more images.

What about this? The design director said this was the one he wanted to use in a competition.

After studying the image, her hands were trembling as she typed and started to flatter without even knowing.

Bi Ruoshan: This one looks so good!!! Has to be it!!! Must choose this one!!

Bi Ruoshan: Or else I'll twist my head off!!

Bi Ruoshan: Even though I can't be the bride at such a wedding, I must be the bridesmaid!!

At this time, Zheng Shuyi was at the wedding preparation company.

Seeing Bi Ruoshan's reply, she smiled and leaned forward to wipe the LED screen in front of her.

When the director saw that Zheng Shuyi liked his design, he said, "You can't experience the beauty just by looking at the image. Please follow me. Our company has VR set-ups. After putting them on, you can first-handedly experience the wedding scene.

Five minutes later.

Shi Yan closed the magazine in his hand. When he looked up, he found that his bride had disappeared.

Interestingly, although he was the groom, he didn't get to give any of his opinions throughout the whole process.

Half an hour later, Zheng Shuyi ran to the waiting area with a face full of excitement.

Her eyes were almost glowing already yet she still acted reserved as she said, "I went to check it out, pretty good, do you want to go?"

"Anything you like is fine."