Chapter 66: Finale Part 1

After Bi Ruoshan finished talking, she felt a strange silence on the other end of the phone.

So even though she was very drunk, she still knew to hang up the phone immediately.

After the busy tone sounded, the whole room's air seemed to have stopped moving.

If time could go back ten minutes, Zheng Shuyi would have definitely not picked this call up.

If time could go back seven years, she would have definitely applied to change a college dorm.

And at this moment, Zheng Shuyi's whole face was stiff and couldn't show any other expression. Looking at Shi Yan on top of her, she even forgot to blink.

The fragrance of magnolia from Zheng Shuyi's lotion covered him. He didn't speak either and just looked at her. His eyes seemed to be saying: "What do you think about your friend's suggestion?"

Not very good

Zheng Shuyi turned her face away.

Then, Shi Yan's kiss landed on her earlobes.

She almost forgot that this man had a weird habit of kissing earlobes.

Zheng Shuyi struggled to push him away, "Shi Yan, at least let me finish letting out my anger..."

This time, not only didn't she finish letting out her anger, she didn't even get to finish her sentence.

But Shi Yan seemed to understand that he was in the wrong in the first place and was on the side trying to apologize, so his kisses were a lot more soft.

His breathing was also lingering beside her, and the entanglement of his lips and tongue quickly stopped all her struggles. Her whimpering rejection turned into a type of seduction.

Her hands couldn't help but hang around Shi Yan's neck. When she raised her chin and responded to his kisses, today's game was finally over.

When Zheng Shuyi finally got a chance to catch her breath, her nightdress was already pushed to her chest.

There was no wind in the bedroom. Zheng Shuyi felt like the chandeliers were shaking as her ten fingers crossed each other behind Shi Yan's back.

Every nerve was no longer under her control as her eyes gradually blurred.

The only thing in her eyes was the blurry outline of Shi Yan and the look from him that was full of desire.

Her mouth was half-opened, and her senses seemed to be feeling that her whole body was boiling as if she was soaked in a boiling hot spring. Beside her ears, she didn't know whether it was Shi Yan's or her quiet moaning.

The lights were shaking more and more violently. Underneath Shi Yan, Zheng Shuyi felt like she was about to fall and shatter into pieces like the chandelier on top.

She was too ashamed to face herself directly in front of Shi Yan, but every time she closed her eyes, they would always suddenly open back up by Shi Yan's intense emotions.

He seemed to really enjoy the extra eye contact with her at this time, or maybe he just wanted to see her in this way.

Not only did he want to see, but he also wanted Zheng Shuyi to see too.

So at midnight, Zheng Shuyi's palm print was also left on the full-length mirror in the cloakroom.

——

During the night, the sound of the clock would become particularly loud. Together with the sound of the running water in the bathroom, it irritated Zheng Shuyi to the extreme.