Aadhavan: kuttyma.. thungalaya nee..

Sandhya: ipatha thunga vecha.. adhukula mulichikita.. ivala.. (Aadhya crawled to Aadhavan's lap and lied on his shoulder sleepily..)

Aadhavan: kuttyma.. appa eera dressoda iruken da.. un dress ellam nananjirum.. oru 2 mins iru da appa dressa maathitu vanthura.. (Aadhya touched his hair and tilted her head to him..)

Aadhya: yen nee eerama iruka.. mazhaila nanajitiya..

Sandhya: ila paati avara veliya kulika vechitanga.. nee indha pakkam va avaru poi dress mathitu varatum.. (with that Sandhya took her from him while Aadhavan stood from the bed and moved to washroom but stopped hearing Aadhya..)

Aadhya: amma unaku kannula dust patrucha.. aadhavan eduthu vittana.. enga kaatu.. (Sandhya gulped and blinked at her while Aadhya checked her eyes..)

Sandhya: dusta.. enna.. soldra nee..

Aadhya: aama.. ipa neeyum Aadhavanum enna pannitu irunthinga.. avan dust thana eduthutu irunthan.. ithe mari tha nethu keerthi aththa kanulayum dust vilunthuruchi Ranjith adha eduthu vitutu irunthana na apa theriyama ulla poi avangala disturb panita.. (Aadhavan chuckled while Sandhya face palmed with a smile..)

Sandhya: Aadhu.. inime aththa room door close aairuntha veliya irunthu knock panitu tha ulla poganum.. puriyutha.. (Aadhya lied on Sandhya's chest while Sandhya rocked her..)

Aadhya: yen..

Sandhya: yena.. adhu.. adhellam apdi tha.. unaku namma veetla naraya kutty papa irukanuma vendama.. (Aadhya turned to her excitingly..)

Aadhya: venum.. venum.. naraya venum..

Sandhya: apana soldratha sei.. okva..

Aadhya: hmm.. okiey.. okieyy.. apa namma room kulayum knock pannitu varata inum naraya kutty paapa varum la..

Sandhya: adha already rendu irukey di.. mudhala ivanga rendu perum bathrama varatum apram paakalam.. (she heard a chuckle followed by a door closing sound and turned to the bathroom.. Aadhya turned to the bathroom and looked her again..)

Aadhya: ma.. paati yen Aadhavana veliya kulika vechanga..

Sandhya: enaku therila di.. nee aprama paati kita ketuko.. sari ipa poi paduthu thungu.. saththam pottu sarava elupiratha.. (she placed Adhya in the bed and sat near her patting her to sleep.. after few minutes, she frowned thinking about Aadhavan as he yet to come out..)

Sandhya: inum ulla enna pandraru.. (she looked the washroom and slapped her head slightly as something stricken to her.. she quickly moved to the closet and took a pair of cloth and went near the washroom and slowly turned the door knob and quietly opened the door.and went inside.. but stopped in her track hearing the door closing sound.. she stood there without turning to him while her cheeks were flushed sensing him behind her..) yenga.. velaiyadathinga.. olunga dressa potutu veliya vanga.. pasanga thungitu irukanga.. (she sighed when she didn't get any reply from him..) Aadhavaa.. tharika akka sonnathu maranthu.. (she stopped with a gasp when she felt Aadhavan's cold hand touched her waist..)

"Romba nadikama thirumbu di mudhala.." she closed her eyes with a gulp and turned to him while he slowly pulled her to him..)

Sandhya: venda.. Aadhavaa.. (words came out like a whisper as she felt his cold lips touching her earlobe..) Aadhavaa... (she slowly moaned his name when he nibbled her earlobe while snaked his hand around her waist and pulled her more into his embrace.. she opened her eyes with a jerk when she felt his need against her saree..) Aadh.. (her words stopped when she witnessed him in the fully wet state.. he was looking so hot which made her heart melted.. without her knowledge her lips parted looking the water droplets that fell on his cheek from his hair and her eyes shamelessly followed that drop which slowly went down to his jaw and further went down to his neck.. she gulped as her eyes left that drop seeing other few drops which went down from his neck to his chest crossing the mole which is always her activation point.. without wasting a second she placed her lips on his chest mole and sucked the droplets while he clutched her waist for the sudden sensation.. without his knowledge he leaned back on the wall and closed his eyes when her lips roamed all over his chest.. he hissed and clutched her hair in his fist when she bit his stomach.. Sandhya stopped with a gulp looking some droplets downing inside the towel which he tied around his waist.. seeing her he pulled her and kissed her her lips furiously.. with the same passion she responded to him.. both of their tongues fought for the dominance in the mean while Aadhavan's hand involuntarily pulled her pleats down from her waist while Sandhya's hand roamed all over his torso..)

(Aadhavan left her lips with a gasp and looked into her eyes when he felt her hand pulled his only cloth that towel from his waist.. he gulped and kissed her eyes as couldn't withstand her eyes which is twinkling with a desire now.. he his forehead onto hers and whispered against her lisp..)

Aadhavan: vendam ma.. vaithukulla baby iruk.. (his words stopped as he inhaled deeply when he felt her hand slowly went down to his lower stomach..) San.. dhya..... (he moaned and clutched her hand but left immediately when she looked into his eyes.. slowly he hugged her tightly laying his head on her shoulder giving in himself completely into her passion..)

(After an hour Sandhya came out tying the towel around her head and moved to closet and took another set of dress for him.. she slapped her forehead with a shy smile looking her face in the mirror as her face turned pinkish red.. hiding her blush she went near the washroom and knocked the door which is already open..)

Sandhya: Aadhavaa.. indha dress..

Aadhavan: ulla va ma.. (her cheeks ached when she blushed again nth time..)

Sandhya: ot.. ahm.. (she cleared her throat and stiffened her body..) odha vilum olunga itha vangi pottutu veliya vanga..

Aadhavan: hey kedi..pandrathellam pannitu nallava mari nadikatha.. ulla va di.. (when his cold hand touched her wrist from inside a strong shiver ran through her body making her toe curled.. she immediately wriggled his hand and pushed the cloths into his hand..)

Sandhya: pchh.. mudhala dressa potutu veliya va ya.. na pora.. (with that she ran from there leaving him who was chuckling from inside.. she stopped and turned to the washroom when she heard "Hey pathu madhuva po di" and followed by a door closing sound..)

Sandhya: ayiiooo.. (she closed her face with her palms and blushed thinking about the happenings inside the bathroom and went out of the room adjusting her towel.. when she came to the hall stopped hearing Kavi's voice..)

**************************************

Hi all,

Here is the next chapter.. please give a read and comment your opinion.. next update nalaiku thara pa..

Thankyou🤍