".. Right, so anyways.. we need to split up carefully so nobody else finds the secret passage. It would lure more deatheaters to come if we attract more wizards. At this rate; groups should be made quickly. So, I say.. we group.."

Oliver tilted his head and looked at the other remaining students before him, clearly in thought. He knew that grouping was an important factor as individuals were not fond or too fond of another.

He sighed internally, putting a hand on his chin. Oliver quickly felt conflicted with making an decision.

His eyes diverted towards Hermione who was paying no mind to him, only stealing glances at Y/n as if she was her guardian. This set the male in an annoyed state, feeling himself grow tired at her overbearing state.

Oliver knew putting the two of them together would not result good, as he even had a feeling that Y/n would rather much prefer to not be grouped with her.

... I suppose Hermione and Luna would do good together— both smart individuals in their own ways.

Oliver flickered his eyes towards the red-haired male who raised an eyebrow once they made eye-contact. This set him to roll his eyes at the taller individual, shaking his head.

... He's likely to fool around more. Best to keep him with me. I'll keep him in check.

With him concluding his thoughts, he wavered his attention to the two last individuals.

Blaise and Y/n.

The only two left, which meant that they would have to be grouped together.

Oliver flickered his eyes down to their robes. The robes that told him they were absolute rivals.

Hufflepuff and Slytherin. I'm sure that's laughable.

His face was set straight despite his thoughts making a slight joke, finding himself quite content at the quick decision's he made in a span of minutes.

Oliver finally looked up as he was going to conclude his final decision with the rest of the group. Seeing everyone's uneasy expressions, his eyes scanning everyone before he opened his mouth.

However, he stopped short.

Oliver scrunched his eyebrows slightly when his gaze lingered on the particular hufflepuff who was avoiding his own eyes; everyone's eyes.

Her feet shifted with one another, fingers playing with the sleeves of her robe as she stood still.

The brown-haired male felt himself confused all of the sudden. It wasn't that the girl was doing anything out of ordinary currently, but more so of his thoughts suddenly dispersing into a clutter of inner chaos. His heart quickly increased in its beating; matching the pace of his chaotic mind.

Such a random, and overbearing feeling he was undergoing in the span of seconds— his form standing before the four students. His face remained emotionless. Only his eyebrows furrowed more until lines appeared on his forehead.

This was almost the same feeling when he won a quidditch match, only, it felt much more.. alive.

As the overwhelming feeling made him frozen, his eyes stayed peering at the girl. This caused a sense of confusion.

".. Oliver?.."

The said male turned his head lightly, barely hearing his own name.

"Are you alright? Did you figure out—"

"I feel the deatheaters coming closer to where we currently reside.." Luna's soft mutter caught the attention of the other students.

"How do you know?"

Luna looked at Hermione, before shrugging.

"I tend to have gut feelings.. a lot."

Blaise closed his eyes, letting out a low scoff as he showed his impatience.

"Might as well stay here and let the 'eaters come."

Y/n quickly perked up at his comment, turning her head.

"I got an idea! I-.. how about I dis-"

"Y / n." The calling of her name interrupted her words, causing her attention to divert.

Everyone then turned to look at the culprit; Oliver, who broke out of his silence as his face contorted into a blunt stare.

"... Y/n and me will be grouped together."

Surprisingly, everyone seemed to revolt in that decision.

Hermione widened her eyes in anger, the brown color of her eyes growing darker to match her intense feeling.

"Are you—"

"Hermione and Luna. Blaise and—"

"Absolutely not." Blaise quickly interrupted, glaring slightly at the male.

The slytherin did not hesitate to walk forward to the gryffindor before him, lowering his tone.

"Don't tell me you're worse than Granger over there. I know you switched the groups last minute. Might as well stick with it, and pair yourself with Weasley."

Oliver quirked an eyebrow in surprise and slight amusement at his comparison.

"Hypocritical, don't you think?"

Blaise tilted his head, surprised at the accusation of being somewhat alike. Never would he admit to ever sharing the same values to another house other than his own.

However, he suppose it was different.

Blaise never really was fond of the girl, nor would he imagine himself to be so. He met her today and in a span of hours. He never liked anybody.

A transparent smirk slightly slowly etched towards his lips.

".. I guess so."

—-