--looks

TW: little violence!

Dear Diary,

Why do|

Why do I|

Why do I hear boss music?|

—-

Y/n was never the type to love studying. She would always procrastinate on ever reading the books teachers assigned.

But if she ever was to study, it would be alone. In the library where nobody would dare interrupt her thinking. This was one of the moments where she actually was forced to study.

"The potion will later turn into.." she muttered in a trance, squinting her eyes at the words. The options were displayed in a sheet of paper where it was a multiple choice answer.

It's a 50/50 chance to guess, Y/n thought.

There was no going back on her answer as she took the quill from its case, dipping it in ink. The liquid was latched into the thin brush as it made its way towards the paper.

"A, B, or C?" Her voice repeated the choices, her hand gripping her quill tighter than before. All of the available images consist of similar features, such as ingredients in a pot.

"It's C, the polyjuice potion. The picture shows the ingredients that are needed for the particular potion, justifying its reason to be C." A voice answered from the shadows that lurked around her.

Y/n flinched when the silence around her was interrupted, looking up in an instant to see a figure standing in front of her.

"You scared me," She muttered, taking in their features.

"I'm not the one that tends to have a fright on people." With the tilt of her head, y/n could make out the brown-bushy haired girl; Hermione.

The curly strands of her hair was curled around her pale face that reached to her shoulders, defining her face for a persons view. She was wearing a simple gray shirt with blue jeans. Her curves were shown as the shirt was tightly embracing her figure.

Y/n leaned back on her chair, legs crossed.

"May I ask why you are awake?" The question seemed to start a conversation with her friend, not wanting the encounter to be awkward.

She didn't answer, only sitting in front of the h/c girl. Her brown eyes stared at the person with a confused look. She was scanning for an answer.

An answer that would fulfill her mental state.

"Say Y/n, i haven't seen you at all in the past few days." Hermione stated, placing her arms on the table. The look in her eyes was a more distant gaze than usual.

Something was bothering her.

The air was thick around them as the two stared into each other's eyes. The statement Hermione last spoke was incomplete, which Y/n was confused.

".. I'm sorry?"

Hermione sighed, knowing the girl doesn't know what she meant.

"Are you ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?" She questioned, her fists tightening their hold.

Y/n put down her quill, setting it next to her. She could sense this conversation was taking its turn.