--fuck

HEYYY YA'LL IM BACK AGAIN!!!.....

Dear Diary,

I wish for my life to be more lively,
not dramatic.|

—-

Y/n pursed her lips at the sudden appearances of two males from opposite houses. She did not imagine things would be this way as her body was stuck in between the two males.

Is this some romance story or what? Y/n jokingly thought, but soon shook her head in an attempt to waver that useless thought.

She attempted to clear her throat to discard her thoughts and the tension that was slightly arising. She didn't come here to make things more awkward.

"Oemor.." Y/n muttered through her teeth, a name she hadn't said in quite a while.

The red-head averted his eyes to the girl, breaking his facade with a closed smile.

"Ah, Y/n! I've been looking for you."

The said girl raised an eyebrow in confusion, however quickly scrunched them when she realized her purpose of coming out here.

Y/n managed a tense smile.

"I see.. well, can it wait? I'm in the middle of doing something.."

Her eyes averted to Draco's who seemed to be staring at the other male in a off manner. Y/n couldn't tell whether he was annoyed at his abnormally tall structure, or something else that even she couldn't figure out.

The taller male subconsciously tilted his head, before meeting the eyes of Draco who seemed to seize them even more.

He would never mind to give someone space if it seemed to be important— he was not that pushy. However, he felt himself slightly clenching his jaw at the thought of Y/n shook and him talking alone.

Especially since he was Draco Malfoy.

His smile slowly faded into a neutral expression, unable to control his overwhelming emotions that were slowly arising.

"No."

He abruptly said, with a blunt tone.

Y/n scrunched her eyebrows.

"No?"

Oemor looked at her again, an indifferent look in his eyes despite him trying to do his signature smile again.

Y/n could see how his behavior changed into a more tense one as his smile looked like he was boiling up hidden anger in him.

"No, it can't wait. This is more important," He instinctively grabbed Y/n's hand despite her taken aback expression, and pulled her further away from the white-haired male.

Not for a second did he stop and reconsider his unnatural actions, even if what he did was out of his character. It was almost like he was compelled to take Y/n away from Draco. From people. From everyone.

Oemor jolted at the sudden thought, his hand slowly loosening from his grip he had on Y/n.

What the hell? He mindlessly cursed.

However, his hold regained its strength as the other male caught the grasp of Y/n's other wrist.

Y/n opened her mouth in disbelief.