12 Rounds

He keeps knocking and knocking over and over, again and again, it’s tiring, yet thrilling

When the Reaper comes knocking at his door, they always go for 12 Rounds, because his spirit and the will to live has not been diminished yet.

“You scoundrel! Just give me your soul and life!”

“You won’t take it! The List was an error! It’s not my time yet!”

“Fool…”

“Listen to me-”

He strikes with his darkened scythe but he blocks it with his akimbo pistols, swiping the reaper’s weapon and shooting his face, dying in an instant.

“That’s only the Lesser Level… I still have 11 Rounds left…”

He continues to venture in a mirage  of illusion of the 12 Reaper's domain. Fixing his gloves and coat, he tries to remember the Death List, only to know his name is not there.

“Hello!”

With quick reaction he shot the Reaper, only to know that it’s a Less Level Reaper because it did not die from a headshot. He shoots again with his second gun but is blocked with its scythe but the guy shoots another round without the reaper realizing, and dies.

“2 down, 10 more, can I just leave and live a peaceful life, you sons of guns!”

After finishing the 2 Reapers, the only reapers left is: Mediocre Reaper, Semi-Mediocre Reaper, Intermediate Reaper, Semi-Intermediate Reaper, Advanced Reaper, Semi-Advanced Reaper, Expert Reaper, Semi-Expert Reaper, Veteran Reaper, and Potent Reaper.

Akimba, with the only power Weapon Arsenal but limited to only using the akimbo pistols and unlimited ammo, can he survive the error from the Death List?

Imaginative Narrative Story of the Song: 12 Rounds by Bohnes