Seagull Takeover pt2

Third pov

Bloom and Divided wondered around the castle trying to find their rooms. A maid notices their confusion and offers to help. As she brings them to their room while also showing them Important parts of the castle.

They adults in the meeting room were planning the wedding. Lets have a look at that shall we.

"Ok. Flo and Lucas are out on royal business all next month. We are busy pretty much all year apart from the remainder of this month. What about you," Bloom's mother said directing the question at dyso's parents.

"We have a pretty flexible schedule. If we get it done this, or next week. We can get it over and done with," was his father's reply.

"Do how about this Sunday," Flo spoke quietly.
The others all nodded in agreement before heading to their given rooms.

Bloom's pov

"OK. You have been called here to discuss important matters. We have decided on a date and it shall be next Sunday. So until then I wish to see you guys.get to know eachotjer better. I know this isn't the best. But you will need to make due. That is all you are dismissed," My father

We all started at eachother and hen dyso started to walk out. We followed him and ended up at a kitchen. "Wait here," was all he said before walking to the room.

We stood there for a couple minutes before he walked out, holding a basket. He ignored our pestering of what was in the basket, and kept walking. When we stop, I took in my surroundings. We were in a park. It had  large but easy to climb trees, a small creek going through  and further on was a stunning waterfall.

We walked closer to the waterfall, where he got a blanket out of the banana set it down. He set up the food on it before, sitting down and gesturing for us to do the same.

After a bit of awkward small talk we somehow ended up in a fight about a conspiracy theory about trees.

"No. No no no. They are. Think about we grow to a certain age then die the what happens. We get buried and decompose. And the the trees can take our nutrients." Dyso said exasperated.

"But why wouldn't they kill us earlier. When we had more muscle and meat on us" was Divided's counter.

"Because. A they can't just turn the air off they need it to. And B idk maybe the older the better. Like fine wine," came the reply.

"Exactly they need us for air," was Divided's only counter.

"No. They can get air from other places aswell. Other anmilas and algee give of Co2. So they if they evolve enough, they could just kill us off".

"No".

"Yes".

"No".

"Yes. Bloom help us out here. What one do you belive in".

They both turned to stare at me. But to my luck, dyso got distracted by a red dog.

Divided let of a high-pitched scream, and shuffled backwards. Taking a closer look a saw, that the dog had a saw coming out its head.

I watched in fear as dyso happily petted, and talked to it. After a while he seemed to remember who he was there with. He introduced us to the dog who's name was pochita.

We fell back into friendly banter and chats. But I noticed Divided's eyes never leaving the dog.

We stayed out there till sun-set, and Divided reluctantly got to know dysos dog.

Once it started to cool down. We packed up and started the journey home. Pochita quickly jumped on dyso's shoulder, before he stood up.

¤~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¤

-Parraphin
Ooo. We have a wedding date now. And pochita my pup (not really) has come to join us. Also think about but what if trees were just keeping us alive just to harvest us.
Thats all have a great day.

-Parraphin swimming off

¤~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¤