Welcome to the Theatre of Timelines and Dimensions

So since this will be a review and analysis. I will be replaying InFamous 1 all the way to Second Son on good karma, but Evil Karma will be done through me watching videos and or through my memories. So without that, enjoy.
_______________________________

The Theatre of Timelines and Dimensions. A place that is used throughout the residents of Timegate city, mostly used by the God of Time, Velikan, as a way to show events to visitors or guests from other worlds. This day will bring two universe that have similarities between one another, yet bizarrely different. The Path to Nowhere universe, and the My Hero Academia universe, as these universe will react to the InFamous universe, one of many catalysts of their creation (not really, but there are similarities that are mostly from InFamous). So, let us begin....

Location: Timegate City...
[PoV: Velikan]

Velikan: Man... I am bored as heck... It has been a while since any new anomaly threats have popped up, but that is a good thing, yet it also is boooooring!

I thought to myself as I lay back in my couch as I have nothing else to do, which was not the greatest time really. But I have been remembering my childhood video games and how goated they were, especially InFamous, those games were all time classics. Then, I started to get an idea...

Velikan: Man... I wonder when Sucker Punch is gonna make a remake or a new InFamous game... Those were genuinely great games. Actually, now that I think of it, MHA and PTN share a good amount of similarities to the InFamous games, like how conduits are genetically similar to quirk users, how syndicate is just an even worse version of Empire City during InFamous 1, and how quirk users were once hunted down by regular people just like how conduits were hunted and branded as Bio-Terrorists!

And that's when I got the greatest idea. I would have the Path to Nowhere universe, not all of them, and the MHA cast, react to me, reviewing InFamous! So I got up from my couch, grab my black and blue hoodie, my J's and immediately teleported to the Path to Nowhere universe first.

Location: MBCC...
[PoV: Narrators]

The MBCC. A secret organization that specializes in containing sinners and handling in specific Mania cases. This organization was once formerly part of the FAC (Framework Against Catastrophe), but is now led by the 9th Agency. Right now, we see the Chief of the MBCC (The leader and warden of the MBCC), and Nightingale (The Chiefs Adjutant), filling in some paperwork that has yet to be completed, luckily it wasn't as much as the regular amount that the Chief has to do. But while said paperwork was being filled in, Chief was lost in his thoughts

Chief: Man... A lot has happened ever since I woke up, or when I woke up from that pod. I had to deal with sinners, Black Rings (A contaminated area that causes widespread, severe mental contamination), and now that things have died down for a bit... I wonder what's gonna happen next.

While Chief was lost in his thoughts. Nightingale received a notification about a massive spike of activity in Syndicate. It was either two things, a powerful sinner on the loose, or another gang war, either way they have to investigate and see what is going on

Nightingale: Chief? Chief.

Chief: Wha- Yeah?

Nightingale: There's been a large spike of activity in Syndicate.

Chief: Well, it's Syndicate, it's always been large.

Nightingale: But not to this extent. Look at this Chief.