Getting things out of the way

Hello. Hi. How are y'all? Anyways, sorry for not posting the Christmas special for Honkai reacts to Destiny. I started to have writers block for quite sometime, and also having to deal with school stuff. So this book will serve as a purpose to kind of bring me back to that writing groove, and also to share my thoughts on InFamous as a whole. Also, this won't be similar to how Honkai reacts to Destiny is written. The characters will just be reacting to me giving an analysis and summary of InFamous, so it won't be just them reacting to the InFamous games but in writing. Also, everything that I will be saying during the character analysis will purely be my thoughts and opinions on characters and similarities, though world building, powers and Conduits will be from the game itself and from the lore of InFamous. Also, since this will be technically the first of me getting my writing groove back, I most likely won't be making chapters for both Honkai reacts to Destiny and Embrace Your Destiny in quite a bit, so I will try and stick with one-shots and try to bring back that groove. Anyways enough of this, I hope you enjoy this book and share your thoughts and opinions on this analysis.